your mistake
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2071 Collapse

It can point value Pip Value be variable or fixed, depending on the currency pair referred to (any currency) to measure your account. Also, the point value Pip Value function is performed by the amount by rolling

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2072 Collapse

JI NAHI JANAB HUM ASA nahi kar sakty hain k hum ek thread par 2 3 dafaa reply kary kyun k asa karne par humara account banned ho sakta hain and hum ne jo b posts ki hogi wo sari zaya hojayegi isliey hamesa rules ko follow ho kar posting kary ..
      • #2073 Collapse

Forex trading may bring big profits but it is also characterized by a high degree of risk. Anyone can participate in the Forex market through Forex Brokers. Important to choose a good broker

• #2074 Collapse

Three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then do the deal to determine the size of the commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.

• #2075 Collapse

G han app ne shai kaha ha hmen is business me mistakes se b kafi acha lesson hasil ho sakta ha isi lie hmen chahe k hm is business me mistakes se hmeshah acha experince hasil krna chahe or hmen is business me mistakes ko ignore nahi krna chahe hmeshah soch smjh k karna chhae
            • #2076 Collapse

This is a wwise thread to know others mistakes in order to ignore them ourselves. I haven't traded from this account yet so have no mistakes in my account. In posting sometimes I get wrong.
              • #2077 Collapse

and the stock exchanges impose special regulations for trading in a bearish stock market for fear that officials deliberately companies or those with an interest cut stock prices for their own benefit

• #2078 Collapse

Prices of currencies in the forex market is influenced by supply and demand, which in turn are affected by economic conditions. There are two economic factors affect mainly on the supply and demand for the two currencies and interest rates and the strength of the economy. Strength of the economy affected by the gross domestic product (GDP) Foreign trade balance and investments.

• #2079 Collapse

jnab hum jab trading karty hain to huamin i main hard work karna ho ga or huamin is main loss ta b hota hay jab hum nay is main koi mistake ki ho kun kay huamin trading main agr success hasil karni hay to mistake ko sai karna ho ga
                    • #2080 Collapse

forex main jab hum new atey hain to us time humse kuch mistakes zaroor hoti hey aur hamen kabhi bhi in mistakes sey worry nahin hona chahiye aur always is main mistakes ko avoid karke achi trha se trading par tawajoh deni chahiye.
                      • #2081 Collapse

g han agr aap ko koi loss hota hai to aap ko chaahiye kay apna loss ka ilzaam kisi aur ko mat dain bs aap forex mai mehnat krtay rhain youn aap ko forex mai acha faida hasil hoga forex mai aap ko bohot zyada mehnar krnay ki zaroorat hoti hai.
                        • #2082 Collapse

In forex trading, scalping is taking advantage of currency pair changes over a very short period of time. Traders that scalp usually use high leverage and aiam for less than 10 pips within a few minutes. Scalping is generally considered to be a dangerous
                          • #2083 Collapse

people have a mindset that is so varied there many would argue the other or may even think of my thread that makes no sense and can not be digested .. also does not matter because sometimes I see threads that do not connect with me .. but hopefully you connect with me

• #2084 Collapse

Bhi jan forex treading business hamay apne mastk say learn krna chaia agar ham mistak kra ga to hamay loss ho ga as lia treading may mistk ke gonjise nahi hay forex treading business aik best online business hay forex treading aik world wind business hay forex treading business may hard work kr k ham achi earning kr saktay hay

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2085 Collapse

Forex main mistake ka koi chance nai hota kun k mistake se hamara apna nuqsan hai is liye soch samjh k market ki talbo rasaad ko zehan main rakh k enter hoon taa k mistake or nuqsan par pachtana na pary..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X