• وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Market memory
    Market memory?

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

butdefinitelynotleast,gettingacorrectandconsistentr eadingoftheWave clock angle on each time frame. Let’s discuss the importance of how you determine what you look at on your chart. Now this is the first time we’re actually discussing charting. Before now it’s been mainly trends and rela- tionships, but here we are going to start getting very detailed about chart set-up because, after all, this is how you are going to interpret price action and understand the market’s movement.

• #3 Collapse

One of the reasons you and I have spent so much time discussing con- cepts is because without this foundation there will come a time that you may abandon these methods because you quite simply don’t understand why you were doing it this way in the first place. I think the only way I can prepare you for the rigors of the market is to teach you the why and the how. All instruction without concept is simply going through the motions. I need you to understand why you are doing your analysis in a particular way so that when things get tough you can stand firm knowing that there is a reason for the approach, and moreover you will have more confidence. Most traders simply adopt a methodology because they learned it some- where and likely from a source they had some trust in. But it’s not enough for you to have trust in what I am teaching or that I know what I am doing. Ifyoucannotdothisonyourown,what’sthepoint?Youneedt ohavetrust in the instruction as much as the instructor.

• #4 Collapse

Market memory is related in many ways to my not using multiple time frameconfirmation.Mosttradersrelyuponlookingatmanyt imeframesso thattheycanidentifykeysupportandresistancelevels.I fIweretoaskyou right now to look at a chart, any time frame you wish, how would you de- termine how much data you would include in the chart?

• #5 Collapse

For most traders, this is completely random or determined by what is comfortable to look at, which again is completely random. The problem with this is that with- out an understanding of how much price action to view on a specific time frame, you are likely to miss relevant levels and move and totally misread the market’s current cycle.

• #6 Collapse

So you might ask, What’s the problem with looking at multiple time frames? Well, first of all you should know by now that each time frame could and probably is moving at a different market cycle. Second, what is supportonthe30minutechartmaynotevenregisterassuppo rtona180or 240minutechart.Third,andthisisthemainreason,itopen supaPandora’s Boxofallowingyoutobeginlookingforreasonstostayinal osingtrade.If a 30 minute chart moves against you, it’s just too easy to jump to the 60 or the 240 or even the daily time frame to justify your position. I’ve seen it far too often. If you set-up a chart on the 60 minute time frame, you manage it from the 60 minute time frame. The only way you can do that is to make sure you are looking at and making your analysis from a complete market memory.

• #7 Collapse

market memory means market kay moentum ki history yani market kis time ko kitna up hui ya kitna down hui aur is tarah agr is main support and resistance points ko note kia jaye to ap ko previous market movement say trading kay laye acha help mil sakta hay
              • #8 Collapse

Market memory , i don't know because i am new in forex , and is bat ke bare mein mujhe knowledge nahin he ke staratedy kiya he , no idea... :)
                • #9 Collapse

my dear muje samj nahi i k ap kiya pochna chahte but mein ap se yehi kehna chahoon k ap ki moemory jitni best or achi ho gi utna hi ap k liye best ho ga q k insaan ki kabyaabi or na kami insaan ki sochi se hi start hoti hai
                  • #10 Collapse

Bro aap ku pata hy aap jo bhi kam karty han wo market per kam krty han hy is baat k pata daty han k markt per profi hy ya pher markeet loss ma ja rahi hy market ku dekh kar pasa lagya jata hy os ku market moment kaha jata hy jo k aap ku loss or profit k bataty han .
                    • #11 Collapse

Market memory wo hay jis main is bat ko jana jata hai k market ny pechly kuch dinoo main ya saloo main kis tara ka move diya hai agar market main pips ka hisam lena hai to 2 se 3 saloo ko apas main compare karoo or pir in ky pips nikalo k market ki pips movement ki average kitni hai or meray khiyal sy asa ho choka hai ap daily move bi asani sy dekh saktay hoo search for google.
                      • #12 Collapse

dear brother, market memory ka matlab market main hony wali ups and downs ka back record jis ki mada se hum market trend chart bna k es bt ka andaza lga sakain k market up ja rahi hai ya down. wesy achy trade k liye zrori hai k market memory up ho
                        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                        • #13 Collapse

Re: Market memory

Dosto forex per market ka be pata hona chahye achy trader ke neshane ya hai ke is ko market ka pata hota hai aur wo market ko apne mind may rakta hai achy trader ko market analysis ka pata hota hai is he waja sy wo trade may faida hasil karta hai trading ke liye market ka pata hona chahye take forex trading sy acha profit hasil keya jasaky agar trading sy acha profit hasil karna hai to ap ko market ke moments ka pata hona chahye ise sy ap trading may taraqe karsakty hain expert log market may jub acha moqa dekhty hain to wo foran trade karty hain wo jitne be moqe hasil karty hain sirf market ko analysis kar ke he faida hasil karty hian

اب آن لائن

Working...
                          X