This is the secret of Forex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

This is the secret of Forex
    This wonderful words, which I will write to you in this thread ,I heard from an old handa trdare with experience in forex a trader more than 8 years .

He said to me "After long thinking , analysis , conclusion, , experience the market and understand some of the mysteries of the chart and some success secrets , I was able to reach that the forex is just a set of equations:

A very large capital + great familiarity with all types of analysis +capital management = wealth

A very large capital + very simple experience with analysis + Capital Management = wealth

A very large capital + lack of experience in the analysis + Capital Management = wealth

A small capital + great familiarity with all types of analysis + Capital Management = profits (not much)

A small capital + great familiarity with all types of analysis + No Capital Management = Margin Call

A small capital + little or even simple experience with analysis + Capital Management = Gambling
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

The thread initiator has stated the gist of critical facts about the forex trading. all newbies should keep in mind that the initial capital to start the business may be small, but in the long run they have to build up the capital to a min of 1000 $in order to make good profit.
    • #3 Collapse

Yes bhai jan you are right or app ny bohat hi achi information Share ki han or main umeed krta ho k is sy ham ko kafi faida hoga or ham is man profit gain kary gay.
      • #4 Collapse

han dear bilkul sai kaha hai yehsub chahiyeh bht zarori tub e kamyabi mil skti hmy chahiyeh zaida sy zaida mehnat kry tub e kamyabi mil
        skti hmy chahiyeh achy sy trade krg agar kamyabi chaty hain forex mein tu bht mehnat krna perti
        • #5 Collapse

thanks for this knowledge dear, buhat hi achi chexen ap ne share ki hen in se zadaw tar new comers ko faidaw hotaw he ,thanks for sharing such an informational thread :)
          • #6 Collapse

app ko forex main mai earning k liye bohat short trade main inter hona chaihiye agar ap long trade mainwork karo gy to app k liye trade karna bohta ushkil ho jat hai
            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
            • #7 Collapse

bhai jaan billkull theek kaha hy ap ny bahi start kerny sy pehly app ko forex trading ka knowledge hona bahoot zaroori hona chaheay app easy raho gy profit hoga ager app ko secret ka pata ni rules ka pata ni to loss hoga.

اب آن لائن

Working...
              X