Do you think forex trading is suitable for all? (21)(529.sabzwari
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Do you think forex trading is suitable for all? (21)(529.sabzwari
    As long as there is no physical disability in the trader, then there is an opportunities of trading in the forex market. It is when you either can't see or mentally insane, then forex would not be suitable for you.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

agr forex trading apko benift day rahe hai to best hai and main bhe yahe prefer karonga key forex trading meh intrest lain and apna bonus barhain
    • #3 Collapse

Yes dear i am with your that forex trading is for all the people. There is no age factor involved in the trade and there is non kind of mail or f email . If you have a good knowledge and experience regarding the forex trading activities that you are allowed to join the trade and make the investment and earn as per your experience and knowledge regarding the trading activities.
      • #4 Collapse

dear jitni hum mehnat ek job k liye karty hain bas agar hum wohi time Forex ko dain to mare khyal se hum is main ek salary se bohat acha and zayada package bana sakty hain and i think that its a best business..
        • #5 Collapse

forex sb ke liye ha aur is main bht se log interested han aur wo is main bht sa knowledge aur expereince hasil karte han jis se unki ife bht easy ho jati ha ur wo kamyaab ho jate han
          • #6 Collapse

I dont know about others but i can proudly say that it is suitable for me because by this i can earn money and i am a person who has needs so :)
            • #7 Collapse

Forex is suitable for everyone as far as the potential trader is able to absorb the losses and is fear free investor as well. Those who are risk averse and those who cannot make hard decisions are not suitable for trading.
              • #8 Collapse

Yes of course that the Forex suitable for the evey one. We are work the market wirh the planning. So that we are earn the money regular.
                • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                • #9 Collapse

My dear friends forex trading business bohat hi acha business ha or yhe business sab ke liye ha. koi bhi person is business ko kar sakta ha. forex trading ko disable persons jo mazoor hon wo bhi kar sakte hain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                  X