Set your profit according to your experience.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1171 Collapse

I believe that you are right, you must set your profit target according to your experience, i believe for new traders you must set small profit loike 20 pip while intermidiate traders can set 20 to 40 pip while experience traders cab set 50 pip and above
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1172 Collapse

Forex trading min weise to kafi profit earn karne ka chance hota he magar humara account balance jeitna ho aur phir hum jeitna skill bhi rakhte hon wo cheez hi humare profit ka aik andaza bhi humare samne rakhte hin magar ye yaad rakhna chahye ye market he.
      • #1173 Collapse

every loss we take the experience and error correction of what we, I personally determined there would be a enlightenment, and the luck to reap profits will surely arrive. Now use a small lot to avoid MC large - scale.

• #1174 Collapse

Yes, my dear, on the right, the Forex market is very important in this busiuss experiece we take gains experience in the forex market, you need to set the kowledege, this is a very imprtant businuss, is very dangerous with required businuss I think so, because in this thread ...Take profit of our experience, which I think is needed, ery.
          • #1175 Collapse

Good ap ny boht acha thread post kia k jitna bhe jis trader ka experience hy wo us k leaz say forex say earning ki umeed rakhy koin k is business say har koi apni mehnat k mutabik earn krta hy is say zieda mehnat oy he ziade milay ga.
            • #1176 Collapse

ap ny bilkul theak kaha ha jitna hamary pas knowledge aur experiance ho utna hi hamay apna target set karna chae ha aur zeyada ki lalalch nahe karni chae ha lalch sy kabi kisi ko faida nahe hua ha ulta nuksan hi hua ha aur hamay trading soch smj k karni chae ha
              • #1177 Collapse

mere bhai aap ko pata haui kle aajkapl log ketne geedy hai . gar hum apne experience ke hisab se trading karenge to hame kabhi bee marekty me loss nahi melega . hame chahiye ke hum emotional trading na kare aur safyi ke sath tradingk kare
                • #1178 Collapse

if you want to profit consistently it really really hard ya, because it could be today can profit of 100 pips but the next day even loss of 150 pips. according you, how can I make consistent profits, whether Take profits that should reduce

• #1179 Collapse

jitna ziada ap ka experince huga utna he ap ko yaha per profitt huga is leye apko cahey k jitna bhe ap experince rkahet hain utna he profit ke ummeed rakhen,.
                    • #1180 Collapse

ha dear es lia tho kehtay hey jalbazi ka enjam bora hota hey,deel wo demagh kho bet tha hey.yani agr ap ethni jalbazi krtay ho k ap trade eur/usd pe krtay ho avr trade gold k chart pe lagtay ho tho loss tho hoga he sahi.main wja es ki experience hoti hey
                      • #1181 Collapse

gee friend me ap ki bat se agree krta hn k hamen hamesha apne profit ko apne experience k mutabik hi set krna chahiye ya use krna chahiye .... q k es se hamen ak to acha confidance milta hai or dosra hum es se ak acha profit b hasil kr skty hn ......
                        • #1182 Collapse

Yeh you are absolutely right as every one says its risky business and if you bring a blank mind here and expect good profit its very bad for you initially when you are beginner its good you are getting profit you see profit necessary close it and side by side observe to what extent market is up and down then you may take risk.
                          • #1183 Collapse

And i think that they should choose the trade according to its experience, kyun kay agar koi trader apnay experience se zyada trade ker le jis ka ose experience hi na ho to wo kabhi os trade ma success hasil ker hi nahi paye ga , or loss pe loss kerta jaye ga , think about it
                            • #1184 Collapse

About 70% to 90%[citation needed] of the foreign exchange transactions conducted are speculative. This means the person or institution that bought or sold the currency has no plan to actually take delivery of the currency in the end; rather, they were solely speculating on the movement of that particular currency. Since 1996, Hedge funds have gained a reputation for aggressive currency speculation. They control billions of dollars of equity and may borrow billions more, and thus may overwhelm intervention by central banks to support almost any currency, if the economic fundamentals are in the hedge funds' favor.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1185 Collapse

Yes surely a new trader should set his daily goal with little pips in the market and when a trader has more experience he can take high risk. A little profit is much better than any loss. Experience in this business is important to get regular profits. In the beginning a new trader should place trades with low volume to avoid loss.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X