<What happen if we earn money in my most of trades >
No announcement yet.

X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

the same thing happened to me when i earned a good amount of profit from this business of the forex trading then the anxiety and confident increases, with increase in confidence my desires also increase to earn money.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

It is the what happen if we earning my agar money of the pakistan forex forum trading my agar most of the earn
      • #18 Collapse

professional banay kay liye bhi tu forex main ap kay pas koi fix period nahin hota yeah tu ap kay seekhnaay kay oper hain kay ap ko kitna acha trading ka pata hain us lehaaz say ap professional ban saktay hain trading main
        • #19 Collapse

it is the what of the happen in the paksitan forex forum trading of the pakistan forex forum trading of the pakistan
          • #20 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: fxmunna پيغام ديکھيے
            After I earn a serious of profits both my anxiety and confidence increases. With confidence my desire to earn more profits also increases in this forex trading. What happened to you..
            pehli bat tu ye k ma na abhi tak trading start nhi ki hai but mera ye he himmat or manan hai jah bhi strat kro ga sab profit he kmao ga koi bji loss nhi kro ga sirf profit and only profit
            • #21 Collapse

Agar trades mein continuously acha profit ho to phir overconfidence se bachna chahiye and jo profit ho, usay accept karna chahiye. Agar ap mazeed profit ka lalach karain gy to ho sakta ha ap apna saara profit lose kar dein.
              • #22 Collapse

G janab forex mai ap ko tab hi earning hasil hoti hy jab ap kisi axhy trader sy kuch seekhty ho or knwoeldeg hasil krty ho or forex mai ap ko hardwroking sy hi bht kamyabi hasil hoti hy.
                • #23 Collapse

we will fall for these tricks, just is not the case and that we have to when you get lost is not a lot. At such moments, many newcomers lose their deposits because they do not want to admit mistakes and expect that the market will turn around, and you need to recognize the losses and continue to follow the market.

• #24 Collapse

My dear friend g ya achi bat ha keo ka ya sab sa zyada best ha proift banan her trade ka uper i think that................
                    • #25 Collapse

g bilkul sahe agar hum trades ko samjhnay k lye yaha pay her kam ko karty hain to hume he her cheez k lye he subkamo ko karna hota hai k hum koi na koi kamo ko kar sake aur in ko dekh sake...///
                      • #26 Collapse

Well, it's a final feeling. When you start to win at Forex trading always his / her begins to increase the level of confidence. With increasing confidence boost your learning with changing market strategies to keep up and Trends
                        • #27 Collapse

You can, again, throw on the chart of MA and not to trade in the direction opposite to the movement of the medium. What no, but still a way to determine the trend, it seems to me that all the same it would be necessary to use. For the rest, I agree with you, it will get there in a human common words.

• #28 Collapse

it is the what of the pakistan forex forum trading of the pakistan forex forum trading of the pakistan forex forum trading
                            • #29 Collapse

From myself recommend to install the MT4 is not quite unnecessarily it is easier and more convenient MT5, for me personally. Yes, all are only in demo accounts ... or the real matter, all in one terminal are activated. I advise you to study the trade myself MT4 in detail, there are many videos in the same YouTube, and then make mistakes.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

dear yes ap na kafi acha question kya ha dear es bat ko e to hum log ignor nhn krta jes ke wja sa aksar loss ho jata ha dear bat yeh ha ka market ka ander kam krna walaon ko real mn yeh issue ata ha ka jub bh trade dalta hn to un ka dil chata ha kuch more profit ho jaya and agr aisa ho jaya to foren e next trade open kr daiata hn

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X