learning zyada zarori ha yah earning
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2371 Collapse

Although we practice to attain knowledge. But then, the knowledge we attain actually does not make us perfect in the sense that forex market is complicating. You might think that the market is at this specific direction based on your analysis and the next minute it changes. So therefore the market is not a place for perfection.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2372 Collapse

what I have learnt also is that as a trader if we really want to attain success the we ought to learn how to be flexible in the sense that we can trade at all market condition because that a certain pair being being bullish today doesn't mean it will be the same the next day. We ought to have many strategies to be used adequately.

• #2373 Collapse

The more we trade to earn the more we need to learn because learning never stop if we stop learning forex we will end up losing money in the market so learning has to continue all time, forex trading is risky business so we need to improve our knowledge and experience all time in order to trade and make money from the market, so learning have to continue all time I start forex trading 2012 and am still learning more about it, course the more we learn the easier it will be for us to trade and earn from the market so the we trade the more we need to learn how to trade forex.

• #2374 Collapse

I am start to learn about forex since last 2010. I know about forex from forums where I work to get the money. at initial phase, I am interested more on ptc and affiliate program, however, when I read article and post about forex, it attract me to learn deeper. so, here I am. become a trader and start to search capital to enabling me to trade with big fund.

• #2375 Collapse

Basically, forex flexible and affordable. market open for full 24 hours which enabling us to trade whenever we want. leverage available which make us able to trade with low capital. however, we can't expect to get big profit with low capital, since it does not enough to lead us to trade with big margin size.

• #2376 Collapse

Initailly..forex is affordable. market closes on sat andd sunday which enabling us to trade whenever we want. market available which make us able to trade with low capital. however, we can't expect to get big profit with low balance, since it doeens not ough to lead us to trade with big lot trade

• #2377 Collapse

I do learn everyday each time I trade forex and it is important for me because it gives me the opportunity to get more experience that would be of benefit to my trade. A good trader ways find it very necessary to learn about forex always because he knows that his success depends on how knowledgeable he is. I keep learning all the time to develop myself and come up with the best strategy which will help in making good returns for my trade.

• #2378 Collapse

Dear learning zada must hai . agr aap learning kro gy tbhi aap earning kr sko gy . agr aap without learning earning ka socho gy to aap apna time waste krny ky sath sath apna loss bhi kro gy. so first learn then earn and enjoy your happy life. ku ky forex bhot acha business hai.

• #2379 Collapse

I prefer learning about the Forex and then trade in the demo account for at least one year in order to promote our chances of achieving profits from that market and at the same time to reduce the probability of losing our depositing in the beginning of the trading in the Forex.

• #2380 Collapse

we should obey our teachers and follow their steps to avoid the loss before trying to achieve amounts of money as a profit from our trades in the Forex. Let's learn from this forum and learn each us to reach to the point that surely support out position in the market trading.

• #2381 Collapse

Right from last year I have been learning this business and am still learning forex everyday. No matter how good we already are, we cannot be above learning because learning is necessary to keep us Sharp in front of our trade. With good learning, we can have all or whatever it takes to make a good trade which will always be helpful to keep us alive while trading to make some real money here. learning improves us often and gives us the understanding we need.

• #2382 Collapse

Traders must find it necessary to learn all the time because it's learning that gets to improve us better than we ever are. Learning is good and nothing could give us real knowledge apart from constant learning. I learn to get more knowledge and more skills that will always help me make good profits. It's good to know that I can be able to make the right choices while trading and hope that I can make good profits from my trade always.

• #2383 Collapse

To keep understanding and improving our knowledge we need to continue learning forex, learning never stoped I have being learning about forex for 2 years now and am still interested to learn more about forex, because the more I learn the better for me because I have more knowledge, experience and understanding about the business, which will make it more easier for me to trade and earn from the market easily so am interested to learn more bout forex.

• #2384 Collapse

Being able to understand how forex trading works has nothing to do with how long we have been learning but depends on how well we have been learning the business. Some has been into the business for a very long time annd they are yet to get the right skills. But you see some people who just joined the business recently. You see such people having the best skills and knowledge, thus being able to trade properly.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2385 Collapse

the important thing is that you should be serious with learning because i as much as you are serious with the business then you will learn more effectively. Again, it depends on the method which you have used in learning because when you have a mentor who is teachig you, then you can learn more faster than someone who is learning byself.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X