Who is the winner here.?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Who is the winner here.?
    I thought, who is the winner here, because the loss is the most people, we want to win is how to do that? His record of the transaction and the mind is what we should learn..i do not think that the forex is the only that platform to loss so i think that it is the best and nice place to the traders to make the profit and also to gain the knowledge to bright the future in the easy way without any real amount investment and the deposit so it is the way of learning and earning so i also gain the profit to it.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Posting ky le yah hamen mobile ya leptop koi bhe chez ho jisy ham essay le ham posting kr sky or hamen forex men posting to bhut ache krty han agr mobile men treading kryn to ya bhe best han or hamen forex men treading krna bhut ache bat han agr ham treading krty han to
    • #3 Collapse

You can do the math yourself to see if a strategy is expected to produce positive results over time. Simply take the average number of winning trades multiplied by the average size of the winner in pips. Then, subtract the average number of losing trades multiplied by the average size of loser in pips. The result is your expectancy.
      • #4 Collapse

G han bro yaha n oper sab se best wohi hja jis k pass experince sab se ziyda ha agr ap k pass experince nahi ha to ap ko loss hi hoga is leey ziyuda se ziyda experince hasil karain thanks
        • #5 Collapse

forex tradin ma sirf vohi winner hota ha.jo skilled ho experience ho.our market trend dakh kr trading krta ho.is lia jo koi be winner ho ga.vo lalch ni kra ga.emotional decission ni kra ga.fresh mind ka sathtrade kra ga.
          • #6 Collapse

Forex main aur is pak forex main winner hum kaise ho sakte hain ye is tarha se ke hum jab is main apni practice ko aur apne knowledge ko barhain ghe to hum life changing ke sath sath aik life winner bi ban sakte ho
            • #7 Collapse

You are able to do The maths your self to find out if a strategy is predicted to create favourable outcomes after some time. Simply just acquire the normal variety of winning trades multiplied by the average size of your winner in pips. Then, subtract the common quantity of losing trades multiplied by the normal size of loser in pips. The end result is your expectancy.
              • #8 Collapse

dear forex mai win karna bohat muskil ha lakin aghar dil laga kar kam kiya jae to ap ke liye forex par success hona koi muskil kam nahi ha forex mai just ap ka interest hona chahiye forex trading mai loss to sub ko hota ha but jo kam karta rehta ha us ko Allah us ke mehnet ka sila zaror deta ha .........
                • #9 Collapse

It is better to move slow, start with basics and very small lot. Try to understand the market as much as possible though it is very much impossible to understand it fully.Iit is very good for you to look for a very good means that you will use to develop your trading package so that you will be able to make good money at any given period of time
                  • #10 Collapse

Winner is a person who have a lot of knowledge and experience in this platform and he invest low amount in the starting and get a lot of income and make their trading very successfully.
                    • #11 Collapse

As forex trading is very risky and making profit is not so easy so we should have good market trading skills then we can make money in the market easily and become successful. Trade with market trend in order to get profit from the market. A good technical knowledge gainer is the winner in forex.
                      • #12 Collapse

forex men posting to bhut ache krty han agr mobile men treading kryn to ya bhe best hay forex par success hona koi muskil kam nahi ha forex mai just ap ka interest hona chahiye
                        • #13 Collapse

i think is market main winner wo hai jo apni galtiyon say seekhay aur forex market main asal winner wo hai jo loss karwa kar uss loss ko na sirf cover karay balkay mazeed profit nikal kar apni galtiyon ki talafi karay i have done many times like a winner.
                          • #14 Collapse

assalam.o.alikum my bro main abi new ho yaha abi itna kuch nhi janta laykin jal hi jan jao ga ap senoir member say
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

winner wo ha jo market ka trend ko samjh kar kaam kara or agar new han to aap ko pehla forex ko samjhna chaya ka forex ha kai pher es ko try karna chatya to ap success hasil hasil kar sakta han.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X