Who have won a demo contest?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #91 Collapse

and may not be suitable for allinvestors must be learned so well does not come lossy in exchange that the most advanced countries. All developed countries already have a thesis of capital accounts fully convertible

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #92 Collapse

Who have won the a demo account agar ap pakistan froex forum trading my agar work karty ho to ap is my

• #93 Collapse

Who have a demo contest agar ap strating he demo account sy karty ho to ap is my profit my rahty ho trading

• #94 Collapse

g brother mene is k bare ma suna tha k koi demo contest hota h or usma jo zaida profit karta h usko prize milta h lekin muje is ka ni pata k is k kiya rules hote hn q k mene to apply ni kiya contest ma
          • #95 Collapse

demo hamre earning k lye buht kam ata h ap jitna zada is epr akm kre ge hamre lye sab se behatr h bus apko is m zada s ezda practice kerni h zada ss ezada meahnt kerni h jitna zada zarori h bus apko demo earning kerne ka sab se acha trika h
            • #96 Collapse

in a good Thread benefit and be useful members of each wellMoving the market: Not all events are able to move the market.Note that the forex market is sometimes driven by spirits who are in it.It is very important that the investor knows that Forex trading is not an easy thing, and he must retreat from trading if what he felt the desire to do so, and may not lucky the first time. It also must follow analyzes of markets and gain experience, which can be paid transactions to more profits, and therefore comfortable and safe trading at the same time

• #97 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

• #98 Collapse

Brother ap Nay thak kha ha k forex trading hum week mein 5din kar sktay hn 2din forex trading mein choti hoti ha humain chaya k phlay trading ko learning krain phr earning krain real m trading say best koi market nahe ho skti ha.
                  • #99 Collapse

You should not take revenge on the market in order to compensate for the loss does not come until another lossy must be careful when entering the market and choose the appropriate time

• #100 Collapse

Techie examination is usually a process used to anticipate one's destiny direction with the market as a result of their own study connected with historical market files, most critical, the retail price along with investing quantity

• #101 Collapse

buying outstanding information together with information concerning expense is most likely the very first stage to help good results interior expense. that will help you produce outstanding getting interior foreign currency trading and you'll produce troubles simple for with no assist. this sporting activities simply no good results while using investors without any obtaining together with information concerning expense. as a result it is going to outstanding to rehearse with regards to the tryout issue to acquire information together with obtaining.

• #102 Collapse

Who have won a demo contest agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar work karty ho to ap is my bhot
                          • #103 Collapse

Assalam-O-Alaikum maney to kabhi be kisi contest me participate nahi kia hay is liye mujh ko is ka zyada knowledge nahi hay lakin jahan tak mera khyal hay jo bohat he expert traders hen wohi contests me participate kartey hoon gay.
                            • #104 Collapse

Yes We totally accept you. Every forex trader that are generally new in this particular forum should first read and realize the rules and regulations guiding this kind of forum before they might start generating posts. It is extremely very crucial.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #105 Collapse

demo hamen good trader bnanay main help karta hai demo par agr hum practice kartay rahay tou real trading hamen jo problems face karni parti un ka solution hum aaram say nikal saktay hain aor achi earning kar saktay hain ....

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X