Who have won a demo contest?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

G han my dear friends some forex brokers demo contest ki offer karte hain or jo log in main target complete karte hain un ko award dia jata ha. main forex main new hon or main ne abi tak kisi demo contest main participate nai kia.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

100% their genuine there is no question within this precious of which training can be a mother of all skills not merely within this enterprise but additionally within additional looks in our lifestyles consequently each and every broker ought to give appropriate amount of time in training on the tryout reports and acquire beneficial examining skills just before these people enter to be able to true Foreign exchange some of the ways these people capable of help make beneficial cash through the Currency trading

• #18 Collapse

100% their genuine there is no question within this precious of which training can be a mother of all skills not merely within this enterprise but additionally within additional looks within our lifestyles consequently just about every broker ought to provide appropriate time frame in training around the tryout reports and acquire beneficial examining skills right before these people enter in order to true Foreign exchange a few of the ways these people efficient at help make beneficial cash from the Currency trading
        • #19 Collapse

hmmm to asa be hota hai maine to abhi demo account start he kia hai iss month aur uss per trading start ki hue hai lakin iss waqt to loss main he hun lakin mujhy to abhi tak ase koi offer nai k jiss main kse contest ka ziker ho let see kya hota hai :)
          :) practice makes a man perfect so be with demo trading :)
          • #20 Collapse

my dear mene demo contest me participate tu kiya hai but mene won nahi kiya mere khayal se aee contest hote rehna chahiyen tab hi hum achi tarhan samjh sakte hain forex ko plus hume experience bhi milta hai.
            • #21 Collapse

Nai yar main to abhi tak koi bhi contest nai jeet hay, abhi to main nay demo shoroo karna hay, is kay bad hi main kisi contest main hissa lay sakoon ga, lekin jab bhi main participate karoon ga to contest main hi jeeton ga, ye mujhay yaqeen hay, keon ab to mujhay kafi sari knowledge aur informaton ho gai hay , trading kay baray main ,
              • #22 Collapse

is k bary main to mujhy nahi9 hay sahi trha sya pata k isko kis ksi nay won kia hay main nay to ismain thori darr hi paractice ki thi jnab...ok
                • #23 Collapse

my dear friend demo acount ko use kar k aap forex busniees par kaam kar k is aachi tara estmal karna cek le ge
                  • #24 Collapse

Forex Trading and not meant to leave this money on the ground until picked up by another person. Others working in the industry also said that forex trading is similar to that you have a Power Machinery ATM in your computer.

• #25 Collapse

The market actually affect our trade us his men were too dramatize the situation and market looking for our ma problem, confident level to high self-esteem are usually easy to feel that kind of thing
                      • #26 Collapse

certainly training come up with a male best and if you need to earn money and if you need to become a profitable broker then you definitely ought to training very well upon tryout bill before beginning an actual bill since tryout bill is made for finding out even though true bill is made for earning.

• #27 Collapse

i believe, the money operations will be far more essential, since the beneficial strategy for investing will also certainly not give people the favorable income when all of us buy and sell without using some cash operations

• #28 Collapse

Yes instaforex bhi demo contest deta he lekin mene kabhi demo contest me hissa nehni lia he.

• #29 Collapse

Mein tu forex trading mein new hun mein tu abhi post karta hu aur ap ki post aur thread ko par kar knowledge hasil kar raha hun mein is k barye mein nhi janta
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

I believe pertaining to productive Forex trading robot tend to be equally important. But i do think funds administration is usually slip far more importation than approach. So we should operate a lot more along with funds administration.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X