impact of education in success of trader?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

impact of education in forex market trader in forex market i think onine need of a experience and knowledge then a trader can get money from forex market this is best for a trader to learn forex market well and then he should
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

g ni 1 highly eucated person zarori ni he k 1 acha trader beh ho ap agar educated ni ho to beh ap 1 ache trader bn sakhte ho is main bs market ko shamhajna jhota he jo acha market ko shamje ga wo acha traer hoga phr wo educated ho ya un educated is se koi fark ni parta

• #78 Collapse

yes of course impact of knowledge is most important if you have complete knowledge about trading then you can earn here moreover you can work here easily and also understand this in best way
        • #79 Collapse

i think, education makes you self aware and easy to understand things so it helps the trader to earn more money with more techniques and this is the way education helps you to become a good trader
          • #80 Collapse

yeah education aggr ho gi app k pas to app easily forex trading kar sakte hain kun app knolwedge rakhte hun ge business k about so education hni chahei par ye business non education person k liye bi hai bas sirf thora samjne ki zroorat parti hai

• #81 Collapse

forex aik aisa business hay jaha baaz oqat unpar insan buhut zyada profit kama leta hay or baaz oqaat parha likha insaan loss hi suffer kerta hay.jahatak forex ki baat hay to es business may jo bi zyada hard working krayga wohi zyada say zyada profit kamaiga.
              • #82 Collapse

I'm sure there is absolutely no impression connected with knowledge with foreign exchange market broker with foreign exchange market I'm sure online need to have of any practical knowledge in addition to expertise a broker might get dollars by foreign exchange market it is very best for just a broker to know foreign exchange market very well then he / she ought to do deal with authentic bank account.
                • #83 Collapse

Yes my dear friend i think without education we never get success in forex trading business , without knowledge and education we easily get success in forex trading business.
                  • #84 Collapse

1st clear one thing that highly educated if means fully educated on forex trading then yes any one which have fully education of forex and trading skills he ll get maximum profit and can become successful trader but if you are talking about the highly educated means MBA or PHD then they will not become successful in the forex with having knowledge of Forex trading.
                    • #85 Collapse

yes education to buht matter karti hai forex trading mein agr apke pas jb tk enough knowledge and enough
                      experience nai ho ga is mein loss pe loss karte jao ge warna profit earn karo ge

• #86 Collapse

mari khaile mai sirf highly education hai kamyab trading kai lai zarori nahi hoti hai. forex trading mai eduction kai sat sat forex kai mutaliq hamra tajraba oor experience bhi hami earning mai bhoat madad diti hai.
                        • #87 Collapse

education perform an essential function to help make money using Forex trading thus learning is wonderful way to help generate large income study well then find beneficial income with dealing it is possible to learn from demo account Forex community forums and internet sites additionally you'll be able to find large profit.
                          • #88 Collapse

The higher you are educated the greater your chances are in trading and become successful because you will have the ability and the skills of being able to identify the indicators that you can use successfully and comfortably in the trading.
                            • #89 Collapse

maire khayal main is ke liay education important ni hai. bs kaam karne ka tareka ana chaheay jo is ko sekh jae bs wahi aik kamyab insan hai.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

wesy tho aam education bhe must hy k ap matric tak lazmi education hasil kry. baqe forex ke trading ko bhe smjna lazmi hy oro esky bgher tum trading me success nahi ker sakty, wrna bs blindyl orders he lgaogy oor kch smj ni ayga k me kea kr rhahun..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X