• وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How to trade the bearish harami candlestick pattern
    How to trade the bearish harami candlestick pattern

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Hello Friends! Hope you all are fine. Encourage each other's work to promote this forum. The bearish harami candlestick pattern: The term "harami" is a Japanese word that means "pregnant." In this pattern, a small candlestick is seen inside the body of a larger candlestick, indicating a potential decrease in price. The bearish harami pattern suggests that the market is losing momentum and bears are gaining control. Traders interpret this pattern as a signal to sell or take profits from long positions. However, it is important to note that this pattern is not a guaranteed reversal signal, and its confirmation should be done with additional technical analysis. Before making any trading decisions based on the bearish harami pattern, it is also important to study the overall market sentiment, trend direction, support and resistance levels, and other technical indicators. HOW TO TRADE WITH THIS PATTERN: In my opinion, Traders can consider the bearish harami candlestick pattern mentioned in the previous content. Looking at the USD/SGD chart, we can observe the following: The uptrend is clearly established. The RSI indicates that the market is overbought, which may suggest a slowing momentum. However, traders should always wait for RSI to cross above the 70 line for confirmation. The bearish candle is not more than 25% of the previous candle's length. The bearish candle opens and closes within the body of the previous candle. This bearish harami is seen at a new high, indicating that the market has dropped from previous higher levels. Taking action after confirming the prices can also help support the downward momentum signaled by the bearish harami. Place stop orders above the new high and enter the market at the open of the bearish harami candlestick. Since the bearish harami usually appears at the beginning of a potential downtrend, traders can include multiple target levels to further advance their trading positions.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #3 Collapse

Assalamualaikum all members. Kesy hy ap sab. Umeed krti ho ap sb thk hogy.Aj hmara discussion ka topic Trade the Bearish Harami Candlestick Pattern ky bary my hy. Ab isy Dekhty hy ky ye kia hy r hmy kia information deta hy. Bearish Harami Candlestick Pattern: Bearish harami pattern ek ulat pattern hy Jo oper ky ruhjan my oper zahir hota hy. Ye ek bri body ky sth ek bullish mombati pr mushtamil hota hay. Isky bad ek bearish mombati hoti hay jski ek choti body hoti hy. Jo pehly ki candle ki body may band hoti hay. Bdlti rftar ki alamt kay tor par choti bearish candle pichli mombati kay wast range kay qareeb khulny kay lye neechy gaps krti hy. Trade the Bearish Harami Candlestick Pattern: Bearish harami pattern hr waqt ky fremo my kafi acha kam karta hay. Ek Bearish harami bht aam hy isy chart pr ksrat say bnaya jata hay. Intra day traders paanch mnt das mnt r pndra mnts ky charts ko dekh sakty hay. R phr Aagr inmy sy ksi pr bhi bearish harami zahir hota hy. R pattern ky bad aagli mombati hy. To tijart ki ja sakti hay. Mukhtasir muddat ya darmiyani muddat ky uhdon ky lye sath mnt rozana r hfta war dekha ja skta hy. Yha ek mushtrka hikmt e amli hay jissy bearish harami ki tijart kay lye istemal kia ja skta hy. Jb Bearish harami ko chart par dekh jata hay to tajir is bt ki tsdeeq karnay kay lye agli candle ka intezr karty hay. Ky ruhjan my qaleel muddati tbdeeli hy. Aagr agli mombati bhi surkh hay to tajir apni mojoda positions beech sakta hay. Stop nuqsan sabz candle ka sab say oper hay yani bearish harami ki phli mombati.

اب آن لائن

Working...
      X