*Mistakes can become blessings if you note it*
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #571 Collapse

ji bilkul dear mai ap ki bat se agree karta ho ke forex trading mai ap tab tak success nahi ho sakte jab tak ap apni mistake ko theak na kare ap mistakes ko avoide karna sub se bari forex trader ki mistakes hoti hai ........
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #572 Collapse

well jee han kiyunki inhi mistakes k basis pr hum apny apko judge kr paty hein k hum kitny had tk sahi hein baqi inhi mistakes k zariye hum apni skills ko mazeed behter se behter krsakty hein taky hum kum se kum loss ko face krein

• #573 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me mistakes se acha lesson hasil krna chahe kyun k agr hm mistakes se acha lesson hasil kreen gyn tu hm is business me asani se success ho skaty hain is iliye hmen chahe k hm is business me hmeshah soch smjh k kam kreen
        • #574 Collapse

mistakes bhai aap ko apni hamesha correct karte rehni chahiye un ko repeat nahi hone den warna blessing ki jaga woh aap ke lye failure ka cause ban jayen gi or aap forex me bhari losses face karne lag jaen ge is lye jitna ho sake mistakes se bachen .
          • #575 Collapse

Hello my dear brother Thanks
            Useful and fascinating information please do more to take advantage of them
            Adequate
            Thank luck

• #576 Collapse

Aap saheeh kehtay hain keh agar hum mistake ko sath sath note krtey hain aur yeh koshish krain keh in future yeh mistakes repeat na hon, to hamari trading kafi behtar ho sakti hy aur hum big loss sey bach saktey hain. Jo log mistake sey ghabra jatey hain aur in ko correct nahi kartey, woh hamesha loss hi kartey rehtay hain.

• #577 Collapse

when I started, and it is not indicators, because hanging schedule and in the early days even earned demo. Then he began to learn about the indicators and apply already

• #578 Collapse

ap ki baat se me agree kerta hon wo is liye k agar ham ko loss hota bhi he to us me hum ko is me apni ghalti ki hi wajha se hi hota he and is me aik or baat ye hen k us me us loss se hum ko aik sabaq bhi milta he
                  • #579 Collapse

asalam o alikum pyare dosto forex trading bohot hi fyde wala kam hai magar apko proper sekhna pare ga is ke bad ap is main paise bana sakte hain agar ap khod invest nahi kar sakte to ap form posting kar ke b kama sakte hain g han apke bat bohot hi thek hai ye ak bahtreen idea hai is tarah se ap bohot acha sekh sakte hai agar pahle wali galti ko yad rakhen to
                    • #580 Collapse

ing if what he felt the desire to do so, and may not lucky the first time. It also must follow analyzes of markets and gain experience, which can be paid transactions to more profits, and therefore comfortable and safe trading at the same time
                      • #581 Collapse

Trade and etc ...).to reap a small profit while leaving their losses worsen, which is a result accustomed to not having a plan for trading; Having exposed to bargain or two deals Khasrtin may only obtain small gains following the deal even if it is likely to bring you this deal a great asset compensate for previous losses.
                        • #582 Collapse

When you include acquired every one of the possible ways to examine the marketplace and turn into capable to do appropriate prophecies with the behaviour connected with the foreign currency market later on, you nonetheless may not be capable to generate anything without following a sound strategy for the managing connected with funds. adarh funds throughout Forex trading (as within the additional connected with economic markets) is usually a sophisticated number of rules which the rolling designed so as to healthy the model of his business as well as how much money allotted by the trade. adarh funds represents an important role throughout accomplishing revenue throughout the foreign currency market; for that reason don't lessen the worth. For more information about funds managing

• #583 Collapse

When strengthen or weaken the allied certain value in the currency against other currencies, this creates opportunities to make a profit. For example, if you think that the currency will weaken the value of the euro against the US dollar, the euro selling in this current would be the appropriate deal. While if you think that the US dollar will weaken against the Japanese yen or the British pound, the dollar selling in this case would be a wise decision. Stay abreast of news and current events also will be prepared is essential in Forex Trading. Some people pray to the degree will enable them to predict potential changes in the value of a currency based on economic and political news in this country. But remember, in any case that forex trading is essentially a kind of speculative for this Be careful when managing your finances is not only trade with money that you can afford to risk them.

• #584 Collapse

Forex Mine is for those who are not planning to sell itself. If you want to make a career in trading then you need to sell yourself. Maybe some will want to monitor the trader's transaction is to understand his ton ... I checked through the whole transaction strategy is not learned

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #585 Collapse

Technical analysis is the analysis of the market process relying solely on digital market data, quotes,and moves around the world Bbtdae the working day, from Tokyo, then London and New York. There are several sessions of trading

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X