Which is better, TF long or short?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Which is better, TF long or short?
    Forex trading is based on market price movements, up or down. Sometimes it is difficult to determine whether the market is bullish or bearish, because although the market appears to rise (short term TF), apparently the market is bearish (long term TF). Meanwhile, if using TF long, long look at all our orders are not touched. So, according to you which one is better, TF long term or TF short term?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

if you can make good analysis and if you want to trade for long term then you can use long take profit and i think long take profit and stop loss is more safe then short take profit and stop loss and for getting correct point you need to made good analysis.

• #3 Collapse

You can make profit both time , but you need to be expert in analysis . The more you will be skillful the more you will make profit . Trader have to understand market movement . f you can make good analysis then you can make good profit .

• #4 Collapse

and so we need to know the market situation with well, until we can set the TP with right and also SL too,
        and for about long term or short term, all we can do based on the market situation. it means we do trade for what we have seen,,

• #5 Collapse

i think its depnds on the traders strategy and the volume of investment,if a trader have huge amount of investmetn i think they can go for long term trade and a trader with low investment they should go for sort term investment

• #6 Collapse

It is good to go long. However, you need to make sure that you do not lose your profit by setting too long a target. That means you need to lift your stop loss every time you get some profit. You need to do this with some space though so your trade does not just penetrate it and gets closed.

• #7 Collapse

market is difficult to capture but if we stick to our trading rule and follows it religiously then we can become a good trader, whether we are long or short in our trades

• #8 Collapse

I trade in forex market with long time and short time, I feel two is perfect but it is need to expert about forex trade. If you do this job perfectly and I think we are gain from forex market and it is very easy to us. so I think trade short time or long time it is depend only trader's mentality and signal.

• #9 Collapse

FX Trading up or down will vary depending on the fluctuations in the market price. Sometimes the market is the market (short term TF), but the rise of the market is clearly bullish or bearish determine whether it is difficult because of the weak (long-TF). On the other hand, all our orders will not be affected if you are a long form TF. So, according to you, the one TF TF organs or better in the short term?

• #10 Collapse

for me i think i like to trade with the long term because anything is very clear when you open the chart of the long frame time and even for the trader who like to trade in the short term they see first the long term so i think it is the best way to gain money

• #11 Collapse

in my opinion trading for short time is the best , because it doesn't require big amount of capital and i can make fast money and achieve my daily targets with it , but for long term it require huge amount of capital and more patience

• #12 Collapse

I think higher time frames are more accurate when giving market direction however we should also remember that smaller time frames gives most recent market movements condition than higher TF's so it's better to watch and observe them all for a better accurate entry.

• #13 Collapse

Bhai mjhay to yay nahi pata k yay kya cheez hota hai magr apko trading karnay say bonus kesay hasil hota hai jiskay ap is mein ziada trade karnay say ap is mein acha profit kamasaktay hain
                          • #14 Collapse

My dear friend,
                            You dont success in the short time. Long time batter for batter earning. At first need batter knowledge about Forex trading. Then you start trade in Forex.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Most experienced forex traders recommended higher time frames since they have less market noise. Higher time frame strategy allows traders to have a strategy of set and forget which should free traders from staying in front of lap top the whole day.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X