low profit ! do you accept it.!.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #331 Collapse

assalamu alaikum dear g ha forex trading me trading ke doran me agar low profit hota hai or is me risk bhi agar kam ho to ye bhi bohot acha hi kam hi sahi leken loss ke bager agar hota hai to bohot acha hai
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #332 Collapse

we can fight only trending analysis should be a very nice and always use proper money management so that our entry time against trending it is time to turn around the direction of price movement.

• #333 Collapse

do trading with pure level of confidence then earning in this risky market is assure,do trading with care and enjoy to this market,try to understand the conditions of this market, and earns from this market.
        • #334 Collapse

most of the traders try to earn big profit and they use big lot size but their account value is not enough that they can take some big risk and they got loss so we should start the Forex trading with low profit and always use small lot size in this trading.
          • #335 Collapse

bhae agar mujy low profit hota hai to mai usko accept karta hu. kyu k kafi log jo low profit accept nahi karty unko phir loss b ho sakta hai. so ham ko jitna b profit mil raha ho ham ko usy accept karna chahiye aur lalach bilkul b nahi karna chahiye.
            • #336 Collapse

Dear i think that if you are getting low profits from trading then you moldiness acquire it because in this sector every occurrence is show and if you does not digest low earn then you can produce disadvantage due to that dealing.so accepting every make is saintlike for merchandiser as i endure all profits.
              • #337 Collapse

Sir Forex trading main greed trader ki sab say barai enemy hay, es liay trade main greed nahi bilkeh low profit hi accept karna chhayie es terhan maximum earning possible hay, agar zaida ki laluch karian gay to loss hi ho ga.
                • #338 Collapse

Confident, you'll manage to control your purchase and sell for the cellular telephone yet i am just advocate anyone who will while you're visit the workplace in addition to property next the most obvious way to throw open your purchase and sell for the cellular telephone & excellent talk with currencies. This way that you are all period hint foreign currencies.
                  • #339 Collapse

Lessening makes all the trading unique simply because I am able to to help wise decision from the reduction as well as My wife and i by no means this particular. As a result Restricting would be the critical forex trading determining instructor. I believe the more folks reduction and also the additional folks make. In case you wan to have fulfillment and that means you shouldn't scared to view reduction and you should to gather know-how from your reduction.
                    • #340 Collapse

Yes sibling I'm trust anyone. Money is the second God. In case you have a lot money you will be the significant particular person. Since, the amount of money gets the power to cause you to be the significant particular person. Although, because of this, you have to be productive 1st.

• #341 Collapse

It is really very good thread and the idea is very correct. I have also observed the same issue with me as well. As long as I kept my trading lot low, I got profits. In big lots I got my account washed out. Small traders can not afford to take big risks. They need to take calculated risk. Although higher the risk higher will be the profits. But they can not take the risk of their whole account. Many times in greed to earn more money we take such risks and the result comes in the form of losses and even account wash.
                        • #342 Collapse

Well, this is the case, and I about the same. Though if you still meet the person who would violate generally accepted rules, things can be different. They say that such cases are known.

• #343 Collapse

ager forex me ap new hot bas sorf earning hone chahaye qke aj apko thory money melty ho to aos pe sabr karna chahye qke as sey insan greed sey bach jata hay aor ahesta ahesta per zyada kama shoro karta hay
                            • #344 Collapse

Asalam o alikum dear ap n bilkal tek kaha ha m ap sy agree karta hon j forex trading m humy lalach ni karni chai ha balky tohra tohra kar k profit hasil Kearny or apna account bara Kearny or ache earning karny
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #345 Collapse

han dear ye aik risky business hai is pr kbi low profit hota hai kbhi high hota hai aur kbhi loss bhi ho jata hai is liye sab kuch accept krna ho ga q k forex mein aisa sab chalta hai agr aap mehnat nahi kro gay to aap ko loss hi ho ga

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X