How Can i increase my skills.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #856 Collapse

g ha good quastion mara khyal sa ager ap damo acout per pratice karta ha to mara khyal sa ap forex ma apna experience or knowledge zadai kar lata ha is laya mara khyal sa damo acount is best ti increase skills .
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #857 Collapse

when you spend more time to demo account than your skill in forex increase day by day. to increase the skill then we need to increase our trading quality, and for them we need to spend more time for learning and practicing, and also there is no ending for learning and practicing, this is the only way for us to get and improve the ability until we get the best performance for trading, and the important thing here, we need to make sure that we are on the right choices or track.
      • #858 Collapse

I think you can increase your skill by demo trading. Because demo trade is the best trade before real trade , From demo trade you can learn many things. Demo trade give you more knowledge and experience. Knowledge is the best power of this business.
        • #859 Collapse

Demo account is the bst option to learn and practice in forex market, We can also increase our skills by following trading news and marjet trends, It will hslp us to gain maximum knowledge about te market and ends up with lots of experience
          • #860 Collapse

you can increase the skills by learning the business well. A good practice can make you well skilled and well experienced in forex tarding business.
            • #861 Collapse

agar ap ny apny trading skills improve karny hain to ap ko ziada learning karni pary ge or ap ko demo trading par ziada kam karna hoga ic tarha ap k skills improve hon gay forex trading ki jitni learning ki jay ge ic k sath sath knowledge me bhe izafa hoga or skills bhe develope hon gay
              • #862 Collapse

in my point of view demo account is bst for bettring skill....demo acount k zrae ham apny skill bhtr kar skty ha q k uder loss b ho jae tu hamy real ma loss nae hota ham us galti ko thek kar skty ha....or skill tu kam k sath sath hi aty ha...jasy jasy ham kam karty jae gy yani k ya forex forum karty jae gy hamary skill bhtr hoty jae gy.......
                • #863 Collapse

Dear friends
                  if you want to increase your knowledge then yiu have to get knowledge of it which can be get from following methods
                  from some expert person who have the knowledge of it
                  by usings the books about the skills
                  using inter net can also get knowledge

• #864 Collapse

this is very important to develop your skills in forex buisness you should be self-confident and well experienced i think demo acount is the best way to increase your skills and build up your experience because only with good skills you can achive in forex.
                    • #865 Collapse

you can increase your trading skill s by regular practice and trading. Daily learning is so important for us in forex business. and I also follow it in trading.
                      • #866 Collapse

you can increase your trading skills by a lot of practice. we have to make a good practice and a regular hard work to get the success in forex business.
                        • #867 Collapse

forex trading me Mere khiyal say too apni skills koo increase kerne kay liye demo account best hay keu kay ager us main app koi gulti bhi kerty hoo too app ka loss nahee hota app us gulti koo dubara thek ker skty hoo aur humsa gultiainoo say hee seekha ja skta hy or mrhnat kar k earning hasil ki ja sakti hai
                          • #868 Collapse

yes yu can your skill magar aap ko karna ye hey key aap ko zyada mehnat karna hogi or aap ko din raat trading key lye knowledge gain karni hogi jis sey aap ko apmni skill ka andaza lag jkaye gaa key aap ki skill barh rahi hey
                            • #869 Collapse

skills sab se ziada aik parhay likhay banday k pas aur aik experienced banday k pas hoti hain isliay aap without kaam karay to experience gain nahe kkarsaktay lekin aap without kaam karay learning aur knowledge zaroor haasil karsaktay ho jisse apko skills haasil hosaktay hain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #870 Collapse

We can increase our skills by doing practice as practice makes men perfect. jab hum practice krte hain to apni abilities aur skills ko use krte hain jin se un main aur nikhar aata he aur wo aur achi develop hoti hain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X