Trade with or without a stop loss!
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2146 Collapse

"

sometime price reverse its true but for this without SL i think not good because if not reverse and if not use sl then huge loss i think and for this to keep limited loss its always better to set sl and targetted TP.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2147 Collapse

wo trader jin ka yeh khiyal hai k stop loss and take profit ka use ker k hum kuch earning hasil ker saktay hain aisa bilkul nahain hai ager wokhud time day ker trade lgayain to yeh un k liyeh behtar rahay ga.
      • #2148 Collapse

"

I am with a stop loss and see the shops, which does not use stop-loss may account for the margin displays both at any time and see that the stop loss is the most powerful tool in the management of capital that were not original is to maintain your account

"

• #2149 Collapse

"

Stop loss is important but you can do without it if you are a TREND FOLLOWER and a good money manager. Just enter the trend from the beginning using 1% of your account or less to trade. If you enter a trend from the beginning, keeping the news events in focus, you can trade without a stop loss and still make good profits.

"

• #2150 Collapse

"

sometime price reverse its true but for this without SL i think not good because if not reverse and if not use sl then huge loss i think and for this to keep limited loss its always better to set sl and targetted TP.

"

• #2151 Collapse

"

I don't think that I will go for any forex strategy that advise against stop , using stop lose is the best system one can use , because the main factor is protect my account before thinking of how much money I will make.

"

• #2152 Collapse

"

Stop loss is important but you can do without it if you are a TREND FOLLOWER and a good money manager. Just enter the trend from the beginning using 1% of your account or less to trade. If you enter a trend from the beginning, keeping the news events in focus, you can trade without a stop loss and still make good profits.

"

• #2153 Collapse

dear ma ap ki bat ko smaj chuka ho ka trading without stop loss ka kasi hoti ha dear is ka lia humy trading karty wakt is ma stop loss ko zaror
                  use karna chy is lia dear ap stope loss ko use kia karo warna ap ka account wash be ho sakta ha.
                  • #2154 Collapse

"

"

• #2155 Collapse

"

I don't think that I will go for any forex strategy that advise against stop , using stop lose is the best system one can use , because the main factor is protect my account before thinking of how much money I will make.

"

• #2156 Collapse

"

"

• #2157 Collapse

"

"

• #2158 Collapse

"

"

• #2159 Collapse

"

Very true, if we used stop loss then we just taking risk of 1 position and if we not using then we taking risk of our account, so dont always think that your price will come back.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2160 Collapse

"

I am with a stop loss and see the shops, which does not use stop-loss may account for the margin displays both at any time and see that the stop loss is the most powerful tool in the management of capital that were not original is to maintain your account

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X