Trade with or without a stop loss!
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1936 Collapse

"

I totaly agree with you you should make stop lose i think it is double of the take profit if only you trust the analysis so you can make profit good and take it any way i think the trailnig stop in the long trades is awesomr try it

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1937 Collapse

"

trade with out loss, its too difficult but may some trader doing trading without loss but not for me because profit and loss are equal in forex trading forum. but demo training and trading experience and knowledge may make it possible.

"

• #1938 Collapse

dear brother......forex trading ko humy ek riski business manna chahiye......es lye hum os k lye es business may stops loss zrore estimaal kerna chahiye....jis say ferk pery ga.
        • #1939 Collapse

"

I totaly agree with you you should make stop lose i think it is double of the take profit if only you trust the analysis so you can make profit good and take it any way i think the trailnig stop in the long trades is awesomr try it

"

• #1940 Collapse

"

trade with out loss, its too difficult but may some trader doing trading without loss but not for me because profit and loss are equal in forex trading forum. but demo training and trading experience and knowledge may make it possible.

"

• #1941 Collapse

"

trading is connected with the both terms loss and profit. you cannot think any business without any of them ./ but the real matter is here how much you get profit and how much loss you can reduce. if the profit>loss you win again loss>profit you lose.

"

• #1942 Collapse

Aslam o alikum janab mere khayal ma ager hamara account strong hai lart size kam hai hamare paw experience hai tu stop loss na b ho tu kuch nahi lakin new users ka liye stop loss lazmi hai
                • #1943 Collapse

"

"

• #1944 Collapse

"

I have been trading forex without using stop loss because I am still not good in analysis and strategy. I only count and count in money management and only trade in one or two pairs. I use only the averaging strategy. Is it dangerous or okay?

"

• #1945 Collapse

"

trading is connected with the both terms loss and profit. you cannot think any business without any of them ./ but the real matter is here how much you get profit and how much loss you can reduce. if the profit>loss you win again loss>profit you lose.

"

• #1946 Collapse

without stop loss k trading bahot hi nuksan de sakti hay app ko agar app ne stop loss nahi lagaya or light chali jaye to app ko big loss b ho sakta hay
                        • #1947 Collapse

"

I have been trading forex without using stop loss because I am still not good in analysis and strategy. I only count and count in money management and only trade in one or two pairs. I use only the averaging strategy. Is it dangerous or okay?

"

• #1948 Collapse

"

"

• #1949 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1950 Collapse

forex mein trading kartay howay es mein mind se trading karay aur es mein greedy na karay ap k liye money earn karna eaasy aur es mein cool mind rahay thankful for question

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X