You should not depend on luck.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #106 Collapse

Yes its much informative threads and all traders must should to read carefully, some new traders think that they can earn continously money with luck, but its not true because luck not supporting us all the time in this business, for earning continously money tradres must need to work hard.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #107 Collapse

dear friends g hain in forex no luck all have to do with our ability and luck follow only and i think the knowlege exerperience and skill that is very important and it is very good bussiness and job .
      • #108 Collapse

There is no Luck. If you work hard and success to chase ot then you will be make profit otherwise if you depend on your luk then may be you will loos
        • #109 Collapse

yes i agree, you should not depend on luck, but you need to play you mind on this forex game, this is a game and you need to play safely with low margen,
          • #110 Collapse

Every trader in first stage depends at hazard.definitely luck per depend ho kar trade nhi karni chahiye, because the forex ki market risky AS WELL AS profitable he luck per depend hone se superior he trader khud mehnat kare demo practice kare mukhalif strategy per practice technical AND fundamental analysis ko follow kare. means tricky operate karne se success take hoti he.
            robiul hasan.
            my facebook id is www.facebook.com/robiul.joss

twitter. www.twitter.com/robiulhasan1232
            • #111 Collapse

han bilkul luck py depend ni rehna chahea aor luck sy ee insann kafi kuch seekhta hy luch ee insan ko aggy ly ky jati hy lakin sometimes es per bb depend ni rehna chahea aor es sy faida bb lyna chahea aor luck py kuch hud tk yakeen rakhna chahea
              • #112 Collapse

brother mujhi koi guide kar sakta hai keh forex mai kaisy earn karty hain aur trading ka exact time kia hota hai jes mai hum earn kar saky mai demo account pe kam kar raha hon lekin thori se confusion hai any one can help me i will be very thankful .
                • #113 Collapse

gee han hame luck par depend ho kar trading nahi larni chahie kun k is tra apko loss bhi ho sakta hai lekin ap ko forex main apne hard work k through hi trading karni hoti hai
                  • #114 Collapse

yes i think when we join forex we are eager to earn and ignore learning and getting knowledge and depends more on luck which finally causes loss and failure and than we realize to get knowledge learn and practice and then trade to earn.
                    • #115 Collapse

hum apni luck py bhi reh skty hain lekin hmain chhaye k hum luck bhi use kren per hum mehnat bhi kren forex k bary main ziada sy ziada knowledge hasil kren or acha profit mily ga phr hmain es sy
                      • #116 Collapse

dear user forex trading mai proper traning k sath kam krna hi kam nhi apna business luck py depend krta hai ager luck na ho to ap jitna bhi mehat kr lo kamiyabi hasil nhi kr skty.
                        • #117 Collapse

forex trading me agre ap acha earn karna cahte ha ap to tradign ko ap apne trading knowlged par depned kar ke trading kare nahi to ap ko kafe loss ho sakte ah ha agre ap is ko lucky game samjhe ge
                          • #118 Collapse

Gee bahi jan aap ko only apni luck per depend nahi karna chahayie bilkh earning kay liay aap ko mehnat say kam karna chahyie, to luck automatic best ho sakti hay, agar mahnat say learning karo gay to result mian earning ho gi, agar earning ho gi to luck best ho gi.
                            • #119 Collapse

Because forex currency trading is actually dangerous company therefore we ought to not really rely on good fortune usually. In support of rely on your own prosperous technique on the market to ensure that we are able to help to make good pips on the market very easily.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #120 Collapse

There is not way to make you depend upon you luck in the Forex trading . Forex is very good source of earning is you take a good experience and knowledge towards the trading . Forex is a business of experience and knowledge , and give the more profit if the traders has a good knowledge in the Forex trading . There is no place of luck in this business

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X