Solid Trust Pay
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

I agree with you question Pakistan i do not why they have so strict rules for Pakistan but now it's normal i think we should not use this payment processor it's not good fro Pakistan.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

In pakistan i do not why they have so strict rules for pakistan but now it's normal i think we should not use this payment processor it's not good fro pakistan.thanks

• #63 Collapse

practice on demo account first and learn the ethics and ways of trading first because if you start it without practicing yo will get more confused and you are losing your time and money i think demo account is enough to teach you trading.

• #64 Collapse

practice on demo account first and learn the ethics and ways of trading first because if you start it without practicing .

• #65 Collapse

yo will get more confused and you are losing your time and money i think demo account is enough to teach you trading.

• #66 Collapse

In my point of view practice on demo account first and learn the ethics and ways of trading first because if you start it without practicing yo will get more confused and you are losing your time and money i think demo account is enough to teach you trading.

• #67 Collapse

My experience tell me that practice on demo account first and learn the ethics and ways of trading first because if you start it without practicing yo will get more confused and you are losing your time and money i think demo account is enough to teach you trading.

• #68 Collapse

My opinion is that practice on demo account first and learn the ethics and ways of trading first because if you start it without practising yo will get more confused and you are losing your time and money i think demo account is enough to teach you trading.

• #69 Collapse

Helo my dear that practice on demo account first and learn the ethics and ways of trading first because if you start it without practising yo will get more confused and you are losing your time and money i think demo account is enough to teach you trading.

• #70 Collapse

i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge you are losing your time and money i think demo account is enough to teach you trading.

• #71 Collapse

i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads .

• #72 Collapse

But as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.

• #73 Collapse

which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.

• #74 Collapse

payment processor very well and i have a account with this and they refused .

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

my verifications documents you are right they have very strict rules for pakistan.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X