X

• فلٹر
  • مینو
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All

• Mr Trader
    replied
    hmmm.... thanks brother for sharing this woderfull information, pr mjhe lg raha hy k mn zra late ho gaya hon :) or ap ny jo information di hy wo kafi phle ki hy :). but thanks for sharing such info :)

Leave a comment:

• maja
    replied
    Aap ka bohot shukria ke aap ne apni trading strategy yahan share karne ka socha kio ke hamaray bohot se dost.apni strategy Kisi se share nahi kartay.

Leave a comment:

• abidbsc
    replied
    Dear friend aap nay aik achhay topic pay baat ki hai aap nay euro aur us dollor pay baat ki hai tu janab baat ye hai kay us dollor aur euro ka trade aaj kal boht achha ja raha hai iss may investment kay liay humain indicators ka istimaal lazmi karna chahiay. Que kay ye humain predict kar kay loss say bachaata hai.

Leave a comment:

• hukar
    replied
    agar aap trading start kar rahe hai to aap ki currency ki choice achi hai kyu ke euro and usd best hai trading kar ne ke liye ye market me ziyada move hote hai in me trading kar ke hum achi trading kar sakte hai is liye ziyada traders in pairs me trading karte hai

Leave a comment:

• Gohar Arslan
    replied
    اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: afaaq پيغام ديکھيے
    I am opening this thread for signal posting about EUR/USD. I will post my analysis and you can your experience.... I will warmly welcome you all here
    Best Regards
    Assalam-o-alaikum my seniour and jouniour members in forex!!!!!!!!!
    How are you???I hope you are fine and fit....
    dear brother i m new in forex so i have no idea about this so plz kindly tell me what is this and what is its basic purpose to uae in forex
    i really thnks for this act of kindness

Leave a comment:

• Laique Trader
    replied
    EUR/USD Ranges
    R3: 1.4780
    R2: 1.4750
    R1: 1.4725
    Current: 1.2710
    S1: 1.3745
    S2: 1.2720
    S3: 1.6590

Leave a comment:

• Shafeeq
    replied
    EUR/USD 1.2500 means you need 1.25USD to buy one euro. It also means if you sell one euro you get 1.25USD.

Leave a comment:

• Shafeeq
    replied
    The Euro, being the single currency of the 14 Euro zone member states, provides an avenue where this vast array of countries that make up a large percentage of the world’s trade volume, can be exchanged for goods and services.

Leave a comment:

• Shafeeq
    replied
    The USD is the global reserve currency, as all traded commodities and international transactions are USD denominated.

Leave a comment:

• Shafeeq
    replied
    The EURUSD is a very predictable currency pair. Since the ECB’s monetary policy thrust is straightforward and unambiguous, the factors that affect the value of the Euro are pretty much straightforward and easy for traders to use for trading decisions.

Leave a comment:

• Shafeeq
    replied
    The spread of the EURUSD for some brokers is only 0.8 pips compared to the EURCAD spread, which is often 10 pips or more.

Leave a comment:

• Shafeeq
    replied
    Due to the fact that the EUR/USD is the most active currency pair in the forex market, the transaction costs and spread (the difference between buying price and selling price) is the least of all the currency pairs.

Leave a comment:

• Shafeeq
    replied
    As Economic and Trade Related Activity is highest in the US and the Euro zone, therefore it is not a surprise that the two currencies that make up the EUR/USD are the most traded in the foreign exchange markets.

Leave a comment:

• Shafeeq
    replied
    Since reaching its peak, EURUSD has traded in a wide range bounded on the downside by a low of 1.1876 seen in June of 2010 as the Greek sovereign debt crisis increased worries about a possible Eurozone breakup.

Leave a comment:

• Shafeeq
    replied
    The currency pair continued to trend higher, eventually attaining its all time high level of 1.6037 in July, 2008 in the wake of the U.S. sub-prime mortgage crisis that led to the collapse of Lehman Brothers in September of that year.

Leave a comment:

اب آن لائن

Working...
X