how much forex brokers earn and by what methods?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

how much forex brokers earn and by what methods?
    hi,i want to know that how much forex brokers earn and how much % do you think they spending for bonuses or other promotional offers?
    and what are the methods they earn?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new
    here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer
    of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely. but i know that this forum is
    very best....thanks
    • #3 Collapse

dear sir in the forex trading business if a trader can earn a lot of money then you can think that what amount of the money a broker will earn through the forex business i think that the traders should have to focus on their own trading and instead of seeking the benefit of the broker and i think that the forex trading business is a very good and a very profitable business
      • #4 Collapse

i totally agree with you the trader should have to focus on its own trading instead of seeking the benefits of the broker or apne sahi kaha k forex tarding business ek profitable business hai.
        • #5 Collapse

Forex broker can earn by many things and factors like spread in currency pairs and as well as from commissions and in this regard they can earn good profit in the business very much. Always adopt some market strategy in the market to become successful.
          • #6 Collapse

broker word mea kafi sare ha jn se ap log kam kar ke earning kar sakte ha aur insta trading bhe aik acha broker ha kam karne ke leya
            • #7 Collapse

there are severial ways that forex broker earn money and one of them is through the commision and spread that the broker charge for each trade that you open and also anothe way is through the charge of swap for open trade over 24 hour. the brokers are going rich this days
              • #8 Collapse

Foreign exchange agents get a great deal with the route associated with requisitions as well as Propagates that is the actual variation in between Request as well as Bet worth plus they cost or even obtain their own distribute whatever the investors rating or even unattached their own industry. Therefore foreign exchange agents similarly obtain through the deficits as well as earnings each.
                • #9 Collapse

Foreign currency brokers obtain a good deal using the path related to requisitions in addition to Advances that's the real variance between Ask for in addition to Wager really worth and so they price as well as acquire their very own deliver regardless of the traders score as well as unattached their very own business. Consequently foreign currency brokers likewise acquire with the loss in addition to income every.
                  • #10 Collapse

Whenever we discuss foreign exchange company. all of us arrived at understand that it's difficult to possess set earnings out of this company simply because foreign exchange is actually dangerous also it can result in reduction too. however agent are becoming set earnings. they're producing make money from the actual distribute that they're chargeing upon each and every industry.
                    • #11 Collapse

forex broker k earn karne ka sab say zyada aur valid tariqa yeh hota hai k woh aap say spread charge karte hai . ab sare broker bhi ache nahi hote kuch to spread charge karte hai kuch market makers bhi hote hain market maker aap k account per nazar rakhte howe fake movement dete hain aur us say faida uthate hain .
                      • #12 Collapse

forex broker be bohat earn karte hain broker ko earn mere kayal sa spread sa hote hain jo pair main spread hota hain wo earn broker ko jayta hain ja pher humare loos hone per broker ko kuch money jayti ho gai is ka alva earn hone ki koi tarkea nahi hain
                        • #13 Collapse

bhai bid and ask k beech ka jo difference hota hai jisy ham spread kehty hain brokers us spread se earn kar rahy hoty hein hamari lot size jitni barhi hoti hai broker ko utna hi faida hota ha kun k spread k pips ki value barh jaati hai is tarha brokers earn karty hen.
                          • #14 Collapse

dear forex broker koi trade say ni kamaty blky ap ko loss ho ya profit un ko apni earning mil jati hy es trah hota hy k jab ap trade lagaty hen to jo spread hota hy to wo broker ko commission k toor par mil jata hy
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Assalam O Alaikum, Jo baat hum ko pata hai wo yahi hai keh broker apnay spread se hi apna commission kata hai aur baqi jo hum log profit earn kerta hain wo hamara hota hai. Ek time main bohat se log different volume se trade kertay hain to aap broker ki earning ka sirf andaza hi laga saktay hain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X