No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2221 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2222 Collapse

Mere kheyal men to forex dunia ka best business he kion k is ki ak khasiyat to ye he k haam ghar bethe is par treding kar k profit kama sakte hen or is k ilawa is se hamen bht kuch sikhne ko milta he
      • #2223 Collapse

Forex trading kay business me high skills ki zarorat hoti hain. jis me apni galtion se seekhte hain. is me jitna experience hasil kare gay utni he hum ko profit gain ho gi ye boht he acha busienss ha
        • #2224 Collapse

Among the things that must be considered to reduce the risk: trading, according to market analysis (technical analysis of currencies and fundamental analysis of currencies), to choose the appropriate trading systems, the use of providers signals and Forex Signals, and trading via the Forex automated programs. However, the best way to reduce risk, and that is how hard and long, that you are in the forex markets Forex enough on education, before you start out on the real Forex trading account. But most experts recommend the use of Forex demo account certain period of time before you Baltdoual real money.

• #2225 Collapse

is usually used colloquially to refer to attitudes which are Balmkhadah or lack of clarity and sometimes Machiavellian .bergm Therefore, some mental games are exposure through psychology transaction analysisWhen it comes to trade in the forex market, success is more a question of mentality is what is linked to the same subject matter. Any dealer spent a period of time in this game will tell you that psychology has the functions performed by and has a lot to do with both of your performance profile in the trading arena and with the way the market moves. Winning here depends on your mind you - and your understanding of the way in which it moves the market psychologyPsychological study of the market is not new.

• #2226 Collapse

In addition to the above, in order to trade Forex as a professional news Put your focus on the issuance of the news high impact on the market movement. Do not waste your time in vain analysis of events is important even if it is linked to the Forex market. Vasdarat high impact news is really carry with it the largest contingent

• #2227 Collapse

yes dear forex trading kyle skill hona bahot zarori ha balky ye kahun ga k ye forex drading ka hissa hamain trading krne se phaly skill k haseel krna bahot zarori ha agr humary pas skills nahi hun ge tou hum forex men kabhi success haseel nahi kr sken gy is kyle skills hona zarori tab he hum aik achy trader ban skty han.
                • #2228 Collapse

Try to focus on a particular pair and do not dispersion thoughts in more than a couple husband and guarantee their permanent compensation for the loss, God forbid, they pair Eurodollar and there are a lot of currencies that can be traded

• #2229 Collapse

You can use one of the hundreds of strategies available for trading in the forex operations in order to increase profit opportunities, and many traders believe that it is difficult for them to comply with Bastratejyatem, especially when they dictate the need to leave the trading process in the case of profit. But the important thing is to make use of strategies and to abide by them.
                    • #2230 Collapse

I would recommend for beginners to stop clinging to the "old Ashot tale", in most cases, the price is really back to this penetration level, but no one knows how many thousands of items it first fly to the other side and how many months or years back

• #2231 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me hmeshah soch smjh k kam karna chahe kyun k tb hi hmen is business me earning ho sakti ha or apna career b tb hi bana skaty hain isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me hemshah soch smjh k kam kareen agr hmen success hona ha is business me tu
                        • #2232 Collapse

g bhai ager ham forex forum py business krty ha or ager skill ko improve kry tu hamy earning be bhot zaida hassial hu gi ager forex forum k realated knowledge hu ga tu ham trade lagany my kamyab ha saqty ha or loss sy be batch saqty ha is k sat sat ager ham damo acount py be apni skill ko be improve kr saqty ha ....
                          • #2233 Collapse

greed is not better for a trader because it become a cause of loss and harmful so we should avoid from and take work with confidence then we are able to make profit so forex business is risky business but if we adopt greed and emotions we are tend to in loss and make our account zero.
                            • #2234 Collapse

The Swiss franc account refers to the debtor's side to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1,500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.Although this task may be daunting, but the benefits will appear evident in the long term; not neglected

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2235 Collapse

There are 28 key indicator used in the United States.Since the analysis of forex news is not an objective, the disposition of the safest i Well,maybe you have heard that dealing with the issue of sports market.This is the use of borrowed capital to increase the potential return. Trading on top of money raised means that you can trade amounts significantly higher than your account balance, according to which only the margin. The rise of leverage may increase the potential return, but it may also lead "to increase potential losses. Determine the financial as leverage, such as 100: 1. This means that a trader can be trading higher amounts to 100 times the amount available margin account. If It had a rolling 10-thousand dollars in his account, instead "of trading Plaut ten thousand US dollars / JPY, and pip point value, for example," almost $ 0.9 ", can now trading at US $ 1 million point pip worth about $ 90" American. "

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X