Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #226 Collapse

o come out of them, their losses are compounded Fitrkon hoping to turn the direction of the market, which is a rare case.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #227 Collapse

It is the smallest value of the currency and the price can vary with different currencies.difficult to obtain without incurring losses. You can also control it by using a limited amount of moneyForex traders that they can realize their profits, both in bullish or bearish market situation in the stock market traders can profit not only with rising
      • #228 Collapse

Along with the fundamental analysis, long time may become financially handicapped in the end. Understand the forex market and faith in your
        • #229 Collapse

• #230 Collapse

Technical analysis is the analysis of the market process relying solely on digital market data, quotes, online trading. Among these things, you should check the company's website, and help service and customer support. It must also examine the trading platform and price advantages and differences that Atihoha to their customers. And to have superior customer service
            • #231 Collapse

Beginners key leye meri yehi advice hy keh woh kam sey kam invest karain aur small volum of lots use krain. Suppose agar aap 50 dollar use kr rahay hain to is key leye 0.02 ya 0.01 ki lot lagayen. Takeh unexperienced honey ki waja sey aap ki investment zaya na ho jaye.
              • #232 Collapse

my dear baat yeh hai k agar ap new trader ho or ap ka capital b km hai to ap ko km lot size k sath trading krni chaiye q k agar ap aisa nahi kro gey to ap loss ho sakta hai is liye safe trading k liye bina greed k trading krein
                • #233 Collapse

While longer Forex Trading based to news Forex excellent strategy, it's things that you should keep in mind that the news related to Bpsoq Forex often arrive too late a way that may prevent the achievement of taking full advantage of them, often, when the opportunity for traders ordinary to get to know the news of economic important, it will have been analyzed by many professional traders and financial institutions which increases their vulnerability to personal and institutional biases.

• #234 Collapse

Greed is very dangerous in forex, it can destroy a trader account. It is greed that made many traders to quit forex and they say forex is not good. Always set a target for yourself and also do not over trade. do not go back to trade when you have lost money in a day just to recover all you lost or you will lose more money.
                    • #235 Collapse

yes i am very much happy and satisfied with trading business as it real earning source of lots of money, it also make money for me to use and invest in other business, it increases my knowledge to trade in other commodities too, and make me able to write my articles on different blog too so its very informative business as well as learning
                      • #236 Collapse

bhai bohat acha sawal hai ap ka agar ap ak beginner ho tou ap k liye chota lott size use karna hi behtar hoga ap ko chahiye k ap kam sy kam 0.01 ya phir 0.02 sy bary lot size ka use na karain apny real account par.
                        • #237 Collapse

IAS360 housing index addresses some of the weaknesses inherent in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index. This new index will analyze changes in housing trends deeper and broader level (360 Province with 30 index are reporting them). This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful, especially in times of recession because they give clues about the interview moves in emerging markets. For example, when you use a housing index IAS360, some markets that have not been analyzed by other indicators along the lines of S & P / Case-Stiller actually growing, which may in turn indicates the renewed growth may support the market in general may appear something that would have been ignored by housing indicators, which are limited.
                          • #238 Collapse

Beginners kay laye small lot size hi better hoti hai.Me samjhti ho kay beginners ko tu demo account me hi small lot size use karna chahye.Agar wo waha per hi small lot use karen gay tu greedy trader nhi banay gay.
                            • #239 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me hmeshah starting me 0.01 lot size lagana chahe kyun k ye aik asa lot size ha jis se hm is business me loss se bach sakty hain or ye aik safe safe lot size haa isi liye ye best ha or is se hmen kafi acha earn b ho jata ha is lot size se is business me
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #240 Collapse

bhai 0.25 ki lot best hai agar is se bari lot use karen ge to risk barh jaye ga is lye kam se kam lot use ki jani chahiye forex me takey nuqsan or risk kam se kam rahe aap ke lye or profits bhi aap ko achey hasil ho jaen is me .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X