what should be the target for a good trader??
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1696 Collapse

I have been following and waiting for a good entry to short therefor I would be grateful for your opinion on this

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1697 Collapse

News trading is when their is a spike in a pair wehthe It happens at a certain time when a news event is released

• #1698 Collapse

I was asking about was what somebody else touched on as well, that when you look at a day timeframe compared to a 30 min timeframe the important levels

• #1699 Collapse

When you set your stop losses I do mostly follow the logic behind it although there are some cases where it's not completely consistent

• #1700 Collapse

I imagine that this is your experience coming in to play. However when I try to do the same thing myself it's not always so clear and I don't always get the same results

• #1701 Collapse

Since this seems to be a very important part of your system any further clues as to how to pick them would be appreciated

• #1702 Collapse

men khud forex men new ho or mjhy khud bhe forex men ziada ni pta or hamen forex men jitna bhe acha akm kryn or ache earning bhe kryn or forex emn analysis hona bhut zaoori han or ham is men analysis is le ya hota han forex treading men acha kam han or hamen forex men sub fit kam krna hota ahn
                • #1703 Collapse

humay ak acha trder banay kay liya ya targety rakhna chay kay humay trding main ak khaas mokam bana chay kay mujay trading main es traget ko achivwe zaror karna hoga kuo kay ya meray future kay li acha hain
                  • #1704 Collapse

I like very much your presentation and explications which I find very clear, logical and consistent. I think it helps a lot but of course we'll see in the long run

• #1705 Collapse

The scary thing is that it can easily happen to all governments of the world and banks as they all use the same system
                      • #1706 Collapse

acha trader ban'ny k lye zrori h k hum achi trah se is business ki learning hasil kren jb hum is kam me expert ho jaty hn tbi hum achi khasi earning b hasil kr sakty hn agr business e phly learning na ki jaye to phr hum kamyab ni ho sakty
                        • #1707 Collapse

OK here's my analysis of AUDNZD. On the daily timeframe it's clearly in a downtrend. So on the 30 min timeframe

• #1708 Collapse

I picked the stop loss above the previous high also finding a round I did a fib retracement between the previous highs and lows

• #1709 Collapse

Well an good traders always focus on his target in his mind and try his level best to achieve his target on time. and they never find any short cut for earning money, for earning money good traders always work hard and follow all the trading rules as well.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1710 Collapse

Yes I agree and you could have also added the daily Pivot Point levels. Below is your setup and how it played out - this works good on markets that are trending well

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X