A professional trader is not an emotional trader
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: daniya143 پيغام ديکھيے
    Hi formers since i began my trading career i have learned that in order to be a professional trader you have to pt your emotions aside is it true please share out your views

i think that some emotions are very harmful for a trader...1) over confidence 2) fear 3) greed 4)the most important emotion that is most dangerous for a trader is losing emotion when you loss some trades, you became more aggressive to recover this loss...don't be aggressive...it will lead you to more losing trades...
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

forex ak online trading business hai jo k har kisi k liye hai r jo is main profetional trader hote hain unko agr loss ho jaye to wo is main se pareshan nahi hote ku k unko pta hota k is main se loss b ho skta hai ku k ye ak bht hi risky business hai...............
      • #153 Collapse

Aap ki baat 100% true hai. Aap sirf tab hi achhe trader ban sakte hain jab aap emotional na hoon.
        • #154 Collapse

Yes it is very good for you to trade at all times so be very focus when you are in this business so be very focus at all times and that is a very good way for you to grow at all times so be very focus

• #155 Collapse

Yes it is very good for you to try to always have good experience in this business so that when you place any trade you will be able to make good gain from one level to the other at any given time

• #156 Collapse

agree my friend a professional trader never be a emotional trader my friend so that is to important for us that we will work with hardness and be good and bear in Forex and we saw difficulties but if we will be do good then we will do any think there
              • #157 Collapse

An professional trader must control his emotions during trading,because emotion is one of the most dangerous thing in Forex trading.More demo practice is needed to avoid emotional trading.
                • #158 Collapse

assalam o alaikum my dear yess absolutely because here there is no place for emotions and emotional person therefore, a successful and professional trader is not an emotional person isssi liye woh successful hota hai..shukriya..
                  • #159 Collapse

ek achy trader ke pychan ye hote k wo apny emotion ko control karta hy us ko pata hota hy k forex main profit hasil karny k liye emotion ko nazar andaz keya jata hy jis ke waja say wo forex main professional trader bun jata hy
                    • #160 Collapse

Yes that is the truth any one that skills in this business those not wait for the market to going away from him he quickly see the direction and change so that he can recover what he has lost at any given time

• #161 Collapse

Dear Brother! Forex business aik online business hai. jis main hum trading karty hain. Forex main jo professional trader hai zari si baat hai wo tokar ka chuka hai. wo dobara ghalti nahi kary ga. Trading main apny aap ko emotion nahi kary ga.
                        • #162 Collapse

professional trader kabhi bhi emotional ni hoty aur forex aik legal business hai aur forex mein aap agar work karna chatay hain tu is ky liye aap ko sab sy phlay basic forex ki samaj ho aur demo par practice karna sab sy ziyda important ho ga and forex mein aap acha profit make kar saktay ho manaula trading achi hai .
                          • #163 Collapse

think if you don't have emotions then you can't be to net if you have motion and you do hard work and make struggle in any business that you are successful
                            • #164 Collapse

Daniya ye to durast bat he k hum es business min se sirf us waqat hi earning le sakte hin jab hum cool rahin aur koei jald bazi na karin bas sakoon se apne maqsad ki taraf barhin aur earning karin asoolon k khilaf na jaein aur earning karin ghair zarori risk na lin.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #165 Collapse

jii bilkul sai agr ap emotionas ko control ni kro gy to ap trade ni kr sako gy or apna loss kr betho gy to better ke apne jazbat pr control rhaky or na umeed na ho handwork kre greed na kre then you will defiantly achive sucess

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X