Forex Is Hardworking.
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #556 Collapse

Forex is very hard working place and begain forex is very make money platform in the world.so i think that forex is very useful when demo account practice learning about forex business and more hard working people one day can forex trading success.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #557 Collapse

If any person is new in forex trading business and no have enough experience then start with little capitaThe prediction of forex market is not so easier than stock market. In this forex market everyday trillion dollars are traded herei don't think so about that always do trade with big capital it is not important you may trade with your desire capital in forex business

• #558 Collapse

Yes it is very good for you to try and engage at all times on hard working so that you will be able to grow so always concentrate so that you can make good money that will help you to be happy at all times
        • #559 Collapse

Is depending on the lot size used in the trading. If use big lot size the you will require little number of pips to double account, but if you small lot size, then will require large number of pips to double account.Dont you mate although now you are in loss but i think you will soon see profit because you hiting the main point . emotion is our own enemy and you trying to control this which is really goodit depends on you lot size and the leverage you use. if you use high leverage and big lots the number of pips to double you account will go down and you will require more pips if you use low leverawge and small lot size

• #560 Collapse

g bilkul agr ham ny forex sy profit banana han to us k liye hamy is man bohat zayada hard working krna hogi phir hi ham is man handsome profit or success gain kary gay or hamy koi msla nai hoga.
            • #561 Collapse

Forex is really hard working brother but its enjoyable and profitable also it seems tough for those who are sluggish but
              i suggest some one who come it trading do come with heart and learn it completely and make practice of it ,it will become
              easy and fruit giving if you are sincere with it.
              • #562 Collapse

yes mere dost forex business very difficult business hai agr ham forex trading main hard work nahi kare gay trade pe thek tara mind nahi lagae gay tu ham ko loss ho ga is tra tu phr har trader lose ho ga is liye forex trading main hard working ki bohat need hai
                • #563 Collapse

I think scalping strategy is good for quick profit but it has also bad site because if market goes against us then quick loss happen and if there is that particular time net problem then also will be bad and if requite happen then all goneThe forex market is easier to predict in one sense but not in another. The main fact that the forex market trades around 2 trillion dollar good like forex good goodif you are a new traders you dont need to have much attention on the platform as mt4 is the better and efective option as it has lot of simplest information and familirization as compare to mt5, though mt5 has new feathers but i think mt4 is better

• #564 Collapse

g har kam mai hard working krna hoti hai ap ko or agar ap ghar baith kar on computer learning searching ni kar saktai or forex ki working ko time ni dai saktai to phir earning b ni kar saktai i think is sai behtar koi kam ni ho ga ap ghar mai earning kar rahai hotai ho so learning kro hard working kro seakho forex ki working ko to kafi acha profit hasil ho jata hai.
                    • #565 Collapse

salam bhai jee forex mein agar app kaam karna chahtay hain tu app ko is mein mehnat karna ho ge is kay begair app kuch nahi hasil kar saktay
                      • #566 Collapse

The prediction of forex market is not so easier than stock market. In this forex market everyday trillion dollars are traded herein my openion, to be able to compensate your previous losses, is to make successful trades, and the added funds from these successful trades will rebuild up your balance again.yes daily profit in forex trading is possible if we have good strategy and if we know when to enter the market and exit it will can get good handsome profit daily but it should need some good training to be efficient trader

• #567 Collapse

forex is not hardwoking .this business do form brain .kyon k es me humein ko miti ki bori nhi othani hota just market ki movement ko samjh kr buy ya sell krna hota hy .es liya es ko sirf samjh kr hi kiya ja skta hy
                          • #568 Collapse

that is to good business if we will not work hard then we will do nothing from there my friend and that is the business which we will earn income and we will gain income if we will work hard and then we will do every think there my friend
                            • #569 Collapse

forex me ap ko hardworking krni hogi aur forex aik quick money business hai aur is mein aap rich quickly ban saktay hain only effort karni parti hai koi bi business ho us mein rick aur effort karni ki need hoti hai aur forex mein aap ko thori si effort kar ky is mein money baan letay ho.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #570 Collapse

je haan forex trading aik buhat he hardworking business hai par es mein kamiyaab honay k liye ap es mind se trade karni ho ge aur kosis karay es mein kaam karty waqt greedy na karay thankful for question

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X