The main cause of losing confidence on trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #136 Collapse

I think proper knowledge ka na hne ki wja s hum confidence loose kr dty h trading m confidence loose krne ki or b bht si reasons ho skti h greed ki wja s b hum confidence lose kr dty h,patience s kam na lene ki wja s b esa ho skta h agr hmy lossho rha h tb b hmra confidence lose ho jata h.....
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #137 Collapse

jab ap ko lose hota hai to trading main ap ka confidence khatam ho jata hai kun ke is main ap ko kafi nuqsaan hota hai
      • #138 Collapse

The main cause of losing confidence on trading is fear of loss and lack of knowledge and practice about the forex business. Also greed and high expectation with high volume trade is an other factor of losing confidence over the trade. So try to avoid from all of such kinds of factors while doing trade.
        • #139 Collapse

ji bilkul sahi kaha ap nay bohat si reasons m say aik yeh reason bhi hy lekin hamy hope nai harni chaiye or jaisay m kehta hon apni ghaltion say seekhna chaiyem or apni ghaltion ko improve karna chaiye or unko repeat nai karna chaiye practice kar k agr trading ki jai to loss k chances kam hotay hain or ap aik kamyaab trader ban sakty ho agr ap umeed na haro
          • #140 Collapse

forex is the best trading i like it very much but i m new at here so i cant reply but i know that your forum is best to learn many peoples like this post and use succesfuly.
            • #141 Collapse

yes you are right its take some time to become expert and experience trader and for this purpose just keep on working hard and to get more and more knowledge and strategies to earn money from Forex and you can earn as per your knowledge and experience .,.,.,,
              • #142 Collapse

the main cause of losing canfidence on trading I think gold and silver are highly speed metal in Forex trade. Forex is a part time business.some people can be trade long time I think this.so well there are a lot of cause to loss interest or confidence in forex trading
                • #143 Collapse

without a doubt you happen to be appropriate their take a moment for being professional and expertise broker and for this reason just carry on spending so much time and to get additional plus more information and ways of make money using Forex and you will generate as per your current information and expertise.
                  • #144 Collapse

asalam o alkum ji han dear me ap se agree krta hun k forex me main loss krny ki main caue jo ha ow lossing confindence ha kiu k hum forex me apna confidence loss kr jaty ha preshan ho jaty ha dr jaty ha k kahey loss na na ho jay to hamey forex me apna confidence brqarar rkhna chye
                    • #145 Collapse

Forex trading is a great platform for the traders who wants to do trade on Forex trading and also for the people who knows how to do hard work and able to make good strategy on Forex trading. Loss is part of trading instead if lossing cinfidence we should work out on our mistakes.
                      • #146 Collapse

main samjta hoon confident hum wahan loss kerte hain jab hum ko hamari tawako se zada loss hojata hai hum ko her hall main appne emotion ko control rakh kar kam kerna hota hai tab hi hum kamyab ho sakte hain
                        • #147 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
                          • #148 Collapse

Here it's all about experience The new trader should be very understanding, as well as business
                            Otherwise it could come in very large losses if we do trading without knowledge and experience it just tantamount like suicide there is no money made here from luck an we only get loss from here every time if we depend on luck
                            • #149 Collapse

dear bro me ap ki bat se agree hu yes you are right its take some time to become expert and experience trader and for this purpose just keep on working hard and to get more and more knowledge and strategies to earn money from Forex and you can earn as per your knowledge and experience
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #150 Collapse

I dont really understand what you want to say but what i gather is that you want to tell the people who do not trust forex trading that even if they have experienced spam in their lufe they shouldnot doubt every new opportunity as a spam so clear your doubts and join forex.,,,, thankyou forex

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X