Everybody wants to recover their losses
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #256 Collapse

forex trading ka business ma agar 100$ ka account par 20-30$ ka loss ho jai to phir to us ko recover karna ma koi masla nahi ho sakta magar agar ziada loss ho yani 50-70 $ ka to phir recover karna bohat hi mushkil kam ha ur long bhi.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #257 Collapse

in your trading industry a trader could make the error and on account of mistake he may lose from the trading industry but there' no requirement to have the tension for that loss but there is certainly want to get the courage from the losses to produce a trader ideal for the buying and selling in long term
      • #258 Collapse

A newbie must not try for you to complicate themself but it will be advice able that they can do there best to learn and have a simple means of trading. They can easily practice while using the demo account so they can be able undertake a proper implies in generating better with regard to themselves constantly. I like simple strategy plus it really eliminate any kind of confusion during my trade.
        • #259 Collapse

ma to yahi kaho ga hamay zeyada ki lalach nahe karni chae ha soc smj k tradinng karni chae ha aur choti choti trade lagani chae ha jis sys faida ho

• #260 Collapse

G han hr koi apna loss recover krna chahta hai mai bhi apna loss recover krna chahta hon q k mujhay loss sao ne bohot nuqsaan dia hai ab mai chahta hon k mai loss ko recover krloon.
            • #261 Collapse

Dosto mera account to jab hhe loss maen geaya hay us k bad zero hoa hay maen recovery nahe ker saga i don't know what the reason behind dis par in sha Allah koshsh ho ge k loss na ho
              • #262 Collapse

yes it is desire of every trader that he/she face less loss and make more profit, but for earning more and more profit we have need experience and hardwork, so if you want to become a successful trader then you work hard.
                • #263 Collapse

Bhai jan jahan tak mera khyal hai mai ap ki bat sy bikl sehmat hun k har insan apny losses ko dobara renew kar kar k usy profit mai badlna chahty hain aur is ko apna faida he bnany ki sochty hain
                  • #264 Collapse

indeed, anyone can easily management your feelings. it is that certainly not anyone can easily management the feelings easily. pertaining to oranf mental, they'll generally take action according to sentiment. just to management feelings inside foreign currency trading, you may need exercising daily, in ways generally adhere to what on earth is staying stated because of your investing program.
                    • #265 Collapse

support & level of resistance trading method is considered one of good trading strategy in forex currency trading bussiness. there are various traders who use this strategy due to the fact this trading strategy have good precision if we could understand well to be able trading method
                      • #266 Collapse

i feel that those traders who definitely are new due to this field they will join this kind of forum and in addition they can function here which enables it to earn bonus also for this trading in this way they might get help with the experienced traders along with they might get bonus for that trading as well.
                        • #267 Collapse

losses ko to har koi recover karna chahta hai but recover kar pana asaan nhi hota hai is ko bas is me mehnat ke sath chalte raha jaye to he kamyabi hasil ki ja sakti hai bas aap greed ko chor kar or mehnat ke sath trading karen aap ke har loss recover ho jayen ge .
                          • #268 Collapse

Be thankful suitable for referencing every one of the recommendations using this community community. We possess ordered experience these in addition to i've recently been previously subsequent these simply due to the fact morning my spouse along with my husband or wife and my partner and i arrive down below. Despite the particular presence of within the, my spouse along with my husband or wife and i are usually struggling with issues, your responses probably will never be featuring into position. Whenever my spouse along with my husband or wife and my partner and i assortment many inner thought processes, taking that approach immediately would go to the particular moderator suitable for agreement and moreover my spouse along with let me not really discover it truly is additional, inspite on the exact levels that i have been with all of these therapy firstly nevertheless the idea most started just as before as i have got purchased more than 100$. remember in order to suggest men and women this starting point, in order in order to avoid taking that approach.

• #269 Collapse

assalamu alaikum dear g ha ham forex trading me ham ko jo loss hota hai ham apne knowledge see os ko recover kar saktee hai or ak acha amount bhi is business me earning kar sakte hai
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #270 Collapse

Asalam o alikum dear ap n bilkal tek kaha ha m ap sy agree karta hon k forex trading m jab aik bar loss ho jay to usy recover karna both muskal ho jata ha or ye sirf knowledge or experience sy he loss cover ho sakta ha

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X