How to get rid of loss?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #586 Collapse

the most effective way to get rid of loss is by waging war against it like we want to overcome the forex loss, the market is a place you can not prevent loss from happening but you can do you best to reduce loss to the bearest minimum and also to minimise the effect of the loss on the trading account.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #587 Collapse

You can get ride of loss by gathering knowledge because knowledge is the best power of this business. Without knowledge man can not success in this business. I think you can gather knowledge by demo trading because demo trade is the best trade before real trade.

• #588 Collapse

assalamualaikum dear friend i agreed with you,ap ne bilkul sai kaha agar hum loss se bachna chaty hian tu hamen lalach jald bazi se bachna chaye aur emotions p qboo rkhna chahye,agr hum sabar,mehnat aur jazbaat p qabo rkhty huay trading kren tu INSHA ALLAH lazmi achi earning kr skhty hain
        • #589 Collapse

You can rid of loss by gathering knowledge and experience. You can do demo trade to gather knowledge and experience. I think demo trade is the best trade before real trade . demo trade makes a man perfect. without demo trading man can not success in this business.

• #590 Collapse

loss se nejat mumkin nahi hai forex main loss our profit sath sath chaltay hain is main ap khabi loss lota hai our khabi profit hota hai , ap ager acha tajarba rakhtay hain forex main tu ap ko loss kam se kam ho sakta hai
            • #591 Collapse

forex work ek bhot he kabil atmad business hai aur hum ye kaam ankhen band kar k kar saktay hain ye business aesa hai jiss me hame dosray online businesses ki tarha dar nahi rehta.
              • #592 Collapse

Yes forex market is a very risky business and here we have a huge chance of losing money by trading if we dont trade properly.To get rid of loss we have to make proper planning and should control our greed and emotion while trading.

• #593 Collapse

formher yo can do that is really good form here you can do thatis rally well trading in the formher eyou ca do thatis really good

• #594 Collapse

forum postn in the formhere you can do that is really good form here you can do that i sreally wellrtrading inm the form.............

• #595 Collapse

there are some important thing to get rid of loss. Like : Remove Greedy, Remove Emotions, Be Patients, Dont Over smart Ate the main think that will cause you Loss.Hum greed, emotion say bachay rahy tu ap is me successful ho saktay hai.Or loss say bach saktay hai.Ap agar demo account me bhi practice kar kay apnay experience ko acha bana kar loss ko kam kar saktay hai..
                      • #596 Collapse

Exactly this is not so easy you will must need to earn first a better strategy for relying from losses just take time for hard working and when you can do really hard work then think that will get success and can make some good profit easily that how much you want exactly from here.
                        • #597 Collapse

forex ma losses to karna boht he asaan kaam ha. is ma successful hona boht he mushkil baat ha. yhn par earning karnay k lye or losses sa bachany k lye hamian in sub chezon ka dehan rakhna chaye. sub sa phly to apni greediness ko khtum karna ho ga. then hamain market ka analysis karna ana chaye. emotional trading sa parhaiz karna cahye. or overconfidence sa darag karain.

:cool::cool::cool:
                          • #598 Collapse

You can get rid of loss by gather knowledge and experience. Knowledge is the best power of this business. Without knowledge man can not success in this business. If you want to success in this business then you need good knowledge and experience.

• #599 Collapse

you need to make a money management plan.I admit that's a big step and important thing for any trader in this market but you can know exactly what's the perfect money management for you just by knowing how much capital you have and what's the ratio of your strategy.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #600 Collapse

agar hum si ami loss ko rid krna cahty hayn atb hume cahye akh hum si ami achi educated hon kar traeing karen ,or hum si mai bhoot acrefully trading karen , or isi atraha hum is mai achy se earning kar skty han

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X