Traders Success depends on plan and practice.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2461 Collapse

"

Yes it is very good for you as a trader to have a very good plan so that when you are trading you will be able to make good profit from one level to the other and you will be very happy at all times

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2462 Collapse

"

i think and in my point of view on both depend trading on plan and also on practice so if we wants to earn well in forex trading so need very good planing and also practice we needed and so then we successful in trading..

"

• #2463 Collapse

I say about it that forex trading is not like the machine. I say that it is a proper online based business for us. I say that if we have to register more wins in the live account of the forex market then we have to use our knowledge and experience and skills well in the live account.
        • #2464 Collapse

"

absolutaly right dear the success depend on the planning and the practice and dear practice makes the man perfect in the real life and in the insta forex trading business so dear it is very very essntial that when you are going to strat the trade you shoul make the good planning

"

• #2465 Collapse

yes off course my dears you are 100% right because our success and achievement depends on our good future plan and good practice make a man near to perfect......my dears never waist your time and always do your forex business with good manner and positive attitude.
            • #2466 Collapse

G han bilkul.trading main planning ki boohat importance hoti hai.agar aap kay pass achi planning hai to phir he aap iss field main apna career banna sakty hain or achi earning lay sakty hain.agar ap kay pass planning nahin hai to phir survive karna bhi kaafi mushkil ho jaata hai.
              • #2467 Collapse

je haan forex main kaam kartay howay kosis karay es main apnay plane se kaam karay aur kosis karay es main kaam kartay howay greedy na karay ap k liye money karna easy ho ga

• #2468 Collapse

forex main kosis karay planing aur knowledge se trading karay aur day by day es main mind se trading karay aur es main trading karay ap k liye money earn karay thankful for question

• #2469 Collapse

g han ma ap ki baat sy agree karta ho k forex trading business ma success k liya plan or practice bohot zarori hai.lakin meri nazar ma practice or plan k sath knowledge ka hona b bohot zarori hai.
                    • #2470 Collapse

success trader banne ke liye sab se pehle hame khud ko pre plan tayyar kerna parhta he aur gar hum apne plan ke mutabiq chale tu loss na hone ke baraber ker akte hen aur ziyada kama sakte hen...
                      • #2471 Collapse

g haan jaab tak app expert nahi hoo jatay hain aur app ki planing best nahi hoo jaati hay tab tak app aik achay trader nahi ban saktay hain beshak app ko is k lye hardwork to karna hi hoota hay tabhi kkuch milta hay

• #2472 Collapse

"

absolutaly right dear the success depend on the planning and the practice and dear practice makes the man perfect in the real life and in the insta forex trading business so dear it is very very essntial that when you are going to strat the trade you shoul make the good planning

"

• #2473 Collapse

"

i think and in my point of view on both depend trading on plan and also on practice so if we wants to earn well in forex trading so need very good planing and also practice we needed and so then we successful in trading..

"

• #2474 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2475 Collapse

G han bilkul sahi kaha apne Demo account se hame sab kuch sekhne ko milta he jis ke zariye ham real account me bohot ziada sucsess hasil ker sakte hen or apne business ko bohot uper leja sakte hen...

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X