Why traders LOse In forex???
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #196 Collapse

Dear bro. i think its a simple when you do any thing you take this job hardly after you face many problem this job cause your main tot perfect this job .so obviously when you take forex hardly this time its a heard for you.sa
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #197 Collapse

many of trader lose their money AS WELL AS earnings for the forex trading firm due to be able to their carelessness consequently they need for you to learn Concerning this within relax mind, AND ALSO It\'s to help control the greed AND emotions during your trade AND ALSO they need in order to avoid your own low patience next they may expect to get your own success.
      • #198 Collapse

loss ALONG WITH income both are generally section connected with forex ALONG WITH every body face the actual problem,It can be uncertain business AND my spouse and i will work with market inside experience ALONG WITH appropriate assist line,It is actually very good on-line firm for acquire success with the market.without skill AND knowledge absolutely no body will probably take success in forex easily.
        • #199 Collapse

forex.mai loss ki sab se bari waja apke pass experience.ka kam hona or.knowledge ka nh hona dear.apko trading.mai sub se pehle.apko.apni planing forex trading main laalach kartay hai aur unky pass forex trading main practice ki bhi kaami hoti hai jis ki waja se unko loss ho jata hai.
          • #200 Collapse

A good propose for traders. while i used to be a new trader, I used to industry with small account as well as small extent lot. And that point i was successful and that i lost seldom in buying and selling.
            • #201 Collapse

Learning new strategies can help us to increase our profits.. I will surely follow some strategies and would try to develop some extra skills to trade in high profit . I am right now earning small amount of profit but that all depends on my level of knowledge and skills and also on experience

• #202 Collapse

Trader loss in the Forex market due to their own mistakes and they screw fortune of knowledge in Forex so they best require to get fortunate savvy and knowledge most the Forex market that they may get with the improve of more and writer training on demo story because as we all **** that practice makes a man perfect.
                • #203 Collapse

i tihnk the main reason of the loss of the traders is the lack of the skills and knowledge they have the knowledge and skills but they are not the enough that they make the profit that is why dear they face the loss

• #204 Collapse

wese, tu es ke bohot se reasons hu sakhthe han magar me re kheyal se woh on ke experienced ki waja se ono ne demo account used nahi kia huta, jes ki waja se woh loose kar lethe han apna fulll amount one first demo account pe experienced hasel karna cha hiye na khje direct live account me trading kare.
                    • #205 Collapse

trader is lye apni trade main lose krta ha keh woh apna trade main saih kam krna na janta ha to woh ghlt faisly krta ha aor apni trade main loss kr bathta ha to us ko is trah nhi krna chahe
                      • #206 Collapse

why traders lose in forex..............good question............
                        bhut se log forex platform ko join krty hain achi investment bi karty hain............lekn un ka maqsad apni investment double krna hoti hai...........or new tarders without experience or practice apni investment lose karty hain
                        • #207 Collapse

traders forex treading business pr loss is lye ho jaty hain ky wo forex trading business ky rules ko follow nahi krty hain or wo is lye correct work nahi kr sakty hamain forex treading business pr bohat sa learn krna ho ga tub hum life main success ho sakty hain.
                          • #208 Collapse

all involving trader lose its dollars IN ADDITION TO revenue in the forex trading corporation due to be able to it\'s carelessness and so they need to know With this within relax mind, AND It offers in order to control your greed AS WELL AS emotions during the trade AND ALSO they need in order to avoid your low patience after that they will expect for getting your own success.
                            • #209 Collapse

dear, is ki three reasons hain is main pehli yah hy kay jab app ko is main profit aye jis ka app nay mind banya tha app is mian trade ko close kar dy oe is main app ko laluch nahi karna hy is main app ko aik planning say kam karna hy is waja say b loss hota hy news ko b follow karna hy is main trading main madad milti hy or is main b app loss say bach skty hain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #210 Collapse

so i think that forex trade is a very very risky business and we all need to be an expert forex trader so that we all can earn more na d more income from forex and can gain more and more money from forex trading bsuiensswe all need to be an expert forex trader so that we all can earn more na d more income from forex

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X