take profit
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #526 Collapse

g dear mary khyal me to humay tp ko zurar use karnay chw qk as say hum apnay munafa ko close kar saktay hay or as me hum achy earning bhe kar saktay hay
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #527 Collapse

agr ap is main acha profit hasil karna cahty hay to ap is forum main take profit ka order zahror lagay ta k apko is main loss na ho aur ap is main acha earn kar saky aur is main ap loss say bach saky is liay apko is main acha profit hasil ho sakta hay yeh business boht acha hay is liay is forum main is k roules k mutabik kam kary aur kamyab ho saky....aur acha earn kar saky....
      • #528 Collapse

haan bhai yeh to hai apki jitni achi ppractise ho gi aap utne hi ache trader ban jao gay lekin pratise needs time and best trader give the time for practise
        • #529 Collapse

take profit jo hay hum laga sakte hay forex trading ke dorn jab hum trade kare tu us time use hota hay hum easy le forex trading laga sakteh ay take proift lagana ache bat hay je
          • #530 Collapse

yes dear main bhi ap ki baat say agre karta hun ham ko take profit lga kar kam karna chaheay iss say he app success ho kain ggya kun k boht dafa aisa hota hai k app computer per nahi bethy hoty tu app ka ju take profit lga hota hai uss pay markeet akar app ka profit close kar daiti hai.
            • #531 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new
              here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer
              of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely. but i know that this forum is very best....thanks
              • #532 Collapse

to make use of get profit will be not optional but infact That is imperative, the brand says "take profit", therefore whether or not that you are willing to help accept profit As on your trades and then WORK WITH That since the regarding is additional by options, the price may not remain on the target but touch IN ADDITION TO bounce back. therefore i thas touched the profits would always be collected.
                • #533 Collapse

to use take profits is not optional but infact That is imperative, ones brand says "take profit", thus whether you happen to be willing in order to accept earnings Just like with your current trades after that WORK WITH The item because regarding is usually some other by options, your current price will not remain towards target but touch AND ALSO bounce back. so when i thas touched your own profits would always be collected.
                  • #534 Collapse

to utilize get revenue is not optional but infact It is imperative, your own brand says "take profit", thus regardless of whether you happen to be willing to be able to accept earnings In the same way with your own trades subsequently MAKE USE OF This considering that the for can be other from options, your own price will not remain towards target but touch AS WELL AS bounce back. and so my spouse and i thas touched your income would become collected.
                    • #535 Collapse

take profit is a blessing in forex. since mkt is volatile in nature & u can;t handle the profit or loss from going in ur favor or against you when u r not in front of the screen.in such cases t/p is very helpful. but it should be realistic.
                      • #536 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely. but i know that this forum is very best
                        • #537 Collapse

You are right my dear friend all you need is the experienced the more you guys will do hard work you will get more experienced through trading the demo account which is a very good thing in the trading specially all broker provide it.
                          • #538 Collapse

han brother forex me hum ko lazmi har trade me apna take profit set karna chahiye takey hum ko is me acha result hasil ho paye or hum is se ache se acha profit bhi earn kar saken .
                            • #539 Collapse

AGAR AAP forex trading ma profit hasil karna chata han too ap ko is ma apni poorani galtion sa sabk sikhna hoo ga aur aap ko is ma nuksaan nai hoo ga phr kabi bhi aap ko
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #540 Collapse

G forex m tAake profit aik bht acha option hta h but is ko wahe trader use kr skty h jin k pass forex ka proper knowledge hta h or jisy pta hta h k trading kase krni h or is m take profit kase lgana chahye or take profit k benefits kia h take profit ki wja s loss s bch ja skta h

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X