Analyse market situation
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #226 Collapse

you have to analyse the market so that you can get success or apko pata ho kay apko karna kya hai,, market me kam karne k lye market ko smjhna bht zaruri hai is kay bghair apki gari nai chalay gi forex me..
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #227 Collapse

forex market k barey main apko bohut kuch janne ki zarorat hain.forex k 3 level hotey hain forex fundamental technical aur sentiments yeh 3 level hotey h jo har kisi ko samjana chahiye...
      • #228 Collapse

Dear Brother! forex market is the complex market than that of the other markets in the world. as forex is a risky tarding business for the people of the world. in this case market analysis is the best thing for the traders to have good understanding of the makret trends and indicators and so make trades to get huge profits and become a successful trader in short time.
        • #229 Collapse

according to me i think it is very essential and your profit loss and your business depend on it if you have good expert if making good analysis then you can easily trade and by patience and discipline you can get success
          • #230 Collapse

bohat say log yani k traders is waja say loss uthaty hen k un ki sab bari ghalti yehi hti hy k market ko analyze nahi krty... which is not good for any trader...
            watch the market n then soch samajh k analyze karnay k bad trade lagani chaiay ...
            • #231 Collapse

ge bulkul forex trading main apne apko update rakna kafi mushkil kam he is main baz auqat down aa jata he aur baz auqat high aa jata hy jis se new trader kafi mushkil main par jate hain .
              • #232 Collapse

analyses market situation abatter point while sometime goes down to a certain level Demo account is heart of Forex business.All we are know that practice makes a man perfect.Student can develop their life by Forex business.To be success we should must avoid greed and must be control our emotion.so then i apply my planning on trading and get a good feedback.
                • #233 Collapse

The analyzation of our market situation on Forex is very important, since this is the only way to analyze the situation we are in. Of course, we need to think about customer descriptions of us and the way that our market grows and expands itself. We need to keep an eye open since, there are different kinds of competitors, which we must assess.
                  • #234 Collapse

ji yaan aapko market ka puri tarah se analysis karana hi pagega agar aapko fprex trading mese bahut sra prifit kamana hai to fir tabhi aapko forex trading mese bahut sara profit milta hai si liye aapko jab bhi forex trd me profit karana hai to aapko forex trading me expert hi banana hai aur aapko forex me kam karana padega
                    • #235 Collapse

Forex analysis is used by the retail forex day trader to determine whether to buy or sell a currency pair at any one time. Forex analysis could be technical in nature, using charting tools, or fundamental in nature, using economic indicators and/or news based events. The day trader's currency trading system use analysis that create buy or sell decisions when they point in the same direction. Forex trading strategies that use this analysis are available for free, for a fee or are developed by the trader themselves...
                      • #236 Collapse

yeah its true and100 percent right that atee are always fluctuations in forex market so you shud first analyse market rates ao that will be much more easier and better for you to work on forex and you can gain wharever you want
                        • #237 Collapse

dear brother...!forex trading business bht hi zabardast business hyy sab kay liay.market ko situation kay mutabiq analyse karna part hyy.jabhi to kamiyabi milti hyy...
                          • #238 Collapse

ji haan market ki situation ko madde nazar rakhty hue hum ko trade lagani chahiye agar zara bhi dehan yahan se wahanh hua to hum ko loss ho jata hai so market ka analyze kar ke trade karna he kamyabi hai
                            • #239 Collapse

The situation analysis is the second step in the marketing plan and is a ... the most useful and common way to analyze the market environment.Definition of situation analysis: A systematic collection and evaluation of past and present economical, political, social, and technological
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #240 Collapse

Market analysis is often a and so keys to press matter regarding all the forex traders. i always Develop a good analysis in excess of market ALONG WITH make plan within it. subsequently i apply MY OWN planning with trading AS WELL AS make application for a good feedback. Thanks.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X