What is your goal or aim in forex..?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #361 Collapse

For example when I first began trading my monthly goal was to finish in profit even if it was $1, a profit is a profit and that is better than 95% of traders out there. Once I achieved a profit every month for 3 months in a row I created a new goal.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #362 Collapse

hum sab logon ne forx ko is liye join kya hua he ke hum yahan se kuch apisa bana len. hum sab yahan isi loyue jama he or gar dekha jaye to online earnings me sab se ziada trustworthy or accurate thing Forex he
      • #363 Collapse

i have two goals from the forex trading, one near goal is to get a constant monthly income to support myself and my family, and another big goal, which is to build a big capital. and i will reached to my goals in future INSHAALLAH .

• #364 Collapse

Forex trading me hr aik ka maqsad agar che sirf earning karna hi he lekin hamen earning ke liey aik target fix karna hoga aur jb wo target hasil ho jae to mazeed ka lalach na karen aur trading stop karden aesa na ho ke ap ziyada ke lalach me kam se bhi hath dho bethen, is liey apna aim ya target fix karke kaam karen.
          • #365 Collapse

my goal in forex market is earn daily upto 25 to 50 $. i want to be a professional trader and understand about trading each and every thing and work with my own will. that why i am learning forex trading and imporoving my knowledge related to forex

• #366 Collapse

Earning huge money is my goal in forex market.i know their have a great field to earn money and build life.forex success is easy than other business. i think I will fulfill my goal from here from forex trading market it will help me in achieving my goal

• #367 Collapse

My first goal is to be a disciplined trader then earning i beleive that if i achieve the status of a disciplined trader then i can really earn good from this business. 95% of traders remain fail in this market the reason is they did not focus on the disciplined which is the main key to earn here.

• #368 Collapse

My goal on forex is to make consistent profit. I have a dream to take forex as my career and to become a successful and professional trader. I want to build my career with forex because this business has freedom of work i prefer this business ,

• #369 Collapse

well this is my first month on this community and i am the newbe user of this forum my goal is to make alot of money from this community and to improve my daily life from earning forex market it is a place where we earn money without any invesment

• #370 Collapse

i want to be a professional in Forex and earn more money this is my goal and i am trying hard for that.it was always my goal to be a good trader from the first day in Forex,and i also want to increase my profit 10% and i will do it i hope so and my belive

• #371 Collapse

i guess we came to this business with same goals, and all about the money, although they want to become a good trader and success with good career at this business but at last, all is about money some of us will take it as their main job or they become a full time trader

• #372 Collapse

abi to starting ha.kuch sekh k he goal bnaya jata ha.earning purpose and sekhny k liay k onmline trading klesy hoti ha,it is a good platform.
                          • #373 Collapse

I want to become rich in forex market but it is not easy as it looks, it needs much hard work and practice by the forex trader, we must have to do effort and should do trade with rules and plans all the time so it is not easy business to trade the market.
                            • #374 Collapse

meh oline trading forex business ko buhat hee zeyaada like karti hun aur is business ko main life time keliye karna chahti hun aur main chahti hun keh is main achi trha se experience aur knowledge hasil kar lun to phir mn is main achi trha se succeesfful ho sakti hain.....
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #375 Collapse

mere khyeal main forex business main sab ki ek hi goal hai or wo hai forex business main success hona or profit karna. lakin app ko asa karna ki lyea app ko experienced hona hai or fir assi tarha knowledge barana hoga.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X