Important of demo..?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #676 Collapse

Demo account is much helpful for getting experience and knowledge about Forex. Through Demo account, we use virtual money in trade and apply different techniques to earn profit. If any technique is failed, then a trader can analyze the mistake and then solve the problem easily.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #677 Collapse

demo is as important as live account..i can explain why...demo teaches you how to understand the basic marketing tools in forex..if you know the rules of forex demo is the place to varify your skill before trading on live account....
      • #678 Collapse

one can be said a good and wise trader if he always consider risk management before going to trade and it includes that you invest or you trade only the amount which you can afford to lose.

• #679 Collapse

I think you should try out demo account first then find out if you can do it well then you can invest your money otherwise it can be easy to lose money so be careful and do not make any decision in hurry.

• #680 Collapse

Yes in my point of view too, demo account is very important account for all the traders, all traders must should to keep practice in demo account for getting experties and strong techniques and strategies, demo account help free of cost to all the traders, they just required proper time.

• #681 Collapse

you are right by your point of view i is good that demo working for your skill development if u have zero skill development then you should be use demoaccounts and make improve of them that is the bigest way to gain
              • #682 Collapse

the demo is the most important part of the forex without the demo practice we cannot get the success in the forex that is why if we want to get the success in the forex then we should trade with the demo account

• #683 Collapse

forex main new comers k liye demo bht acha ha ,is main jitni marzi ho practice ki ja skti ha ,forex dunia ka top online business ha ,ye aj kal best earning way ha,trader agar achi trah is ki knowledge hasil kray or mehnat kray to kamyabi hasil kray ga,forex main koi cheating nahi ha ,ye pure work ha....demo account newbies k leye buhut helpful hai ap demo ki help se trading seekh skte ho apko market ka pata chlta hai practice krne se real account mai madad milti hai then jb ap real mai trading krte ho tu confuse nhe hote.
                  • #684 Collapse

pyare dosto mery khayal se demo trading account is the key to success and i think that you can not become a successful trader and i think that if you want to be a succssful forex trader you should try your best to take more and more money from forex trading and to earrn more and more incoem from forex trading...
                    • #685 Collapse

demo account palys a very important role in forex trading. if you don't know how to trade then how can you trade effecticely? demo account trains you how to earn with forex and how to trade . beginers must use demo account first.
                      • #686 Collapse

g brother demo account bht hi acha account hai is sy hm ko trading k pata chal jata hai k market main kaisay kaam karna hai or kaisay trade karni hai hm ko chahiya k demo account py khoob practice karain or kaam karain or is sy earning karain.
                        • #687 Collapse

it is very importanct ,it is base of earning and ocean of learning ,working on this account we even does not need any tutor aur tutorial and it is helpful step for members.
                          • #688 Collapse

dear bhia demo account ham sabh kay liye bohta help full ha demo account say hamy bohta acha knowledge hasil hoa ha demo account say hamy bohat kuch sekhny ko mila ha demo account say hi hamy forex kay bary main itana kuch pata chala ha jis say ham sabh hi forex main kam kar kay acha profit hasil kar rahy ha
                            • #689 Collapse

i think k forex trading me demo trading ki ye importance hai k ap demo account me trading practice krsakte hain!!!or ap is se apne trading skills ko develop krsakte hain!!!or phir ap real trading kren to ap ko koi problem nahi hoga!!!

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #690 Collapse

good qustion .. demo account isss something which matters alot in this field .. hum jitna demo account pay kam karay gay hum utna e experience gain karay gay and knowledge b .. sooo demo is important

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X