Sab k lye ak sawal
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1111 Collapse

agr mujy 100 doller ya us sy ziada earn ho jaen gy to me gold me invest karna pasand karon ga kiu k us me profit buhat ziada milta ha
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1112 Collapse

brother agr mere pas 100$ ajain to men sab sa pehle 0.01 k sath trade lagaun ga money management ko foloow karte hue or un pairs pa trading karun ga jin ka spread kam or men withdraw karata jaon ga.
      • #1113 Collapse

Forex trading aik bohat acha business hay agar hum esko theak say learn kar kay run karna chahty hay to bohat acha hota hay humary liey aur agar hum esmain ziada earning karna chahty hay aur ghar main reh kar karna chahty hay to wo bhi kar sakty hay
        • #1114 Collapse

ji han me apk sawal ko kuch kuch samjh rahi hoon mene 100$ ka bonus apne account me transfer kia hai me ne insta k account par apna volume 0.05 set kia hai or pairs mene 4 5 choose kiye hai jis me eurusd or usdchf usdjpy or usdcad hai jin par me apni trades lagati hoon me ne isi month apne account par kam start kia hai or in he currencies par kam start kia hai
          • #1115 Collapse

Dear Friends and Brothers salam to all .,.,,..,.,., bhai jaan aagr aap kay pass 100$ ka bouns hain aap 0.30 ka volume set kar kay rakho is say aap ko kafi acha profit hoga,..,,.,.,.,..,
            • #1116 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

• #1117 Collapse

it's hard to answer dear that every trader has it's own planning to me i am going to withdraw whatever i earn who knows that when i reinvest and and i got it back and forex is risky business and i suggest that withdraw profit and leave your principle investment for reinvest and that is the best planing but many do reinvest and some set daily target but withdrew profit is b

• #1118 Collapse

Dear If I will get hundred dollar as bonus so I will select duet EUR/USD because it is major set and complete a trading after adopting the needful rules of trading choose the forex info, skills and money direction rules

• #1119 Collapse

plan and financial management in trading is needed, if we have profit should not take all of the necessities of life but should be left to be used as a back up when his will inject in trading

• #1120 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

• #1121 Collapse

• #1122 Collapse

Agar humary trading account main 100 dolor bonus hay to humay chahiey keh es bonus say trading start karen aur humay chahiey keh lalach ko chor kar trading par focus karen jab hum aisay focus karen gay to market main loss kay risko ko bohat he kam kar lain gay
                          • #1123 Collapse

You happen to be new in the forex economic market next first work you follow the policies and next done different works motive its important for foreign exchange business withou trules you are able to never start out forex and also every action face challenges so never ever apply shortcuts inside your trading.

• #1124 Collapse

When you invest your real money in exchanging business you go very serious therefore you try your better to get those goals as well as targets with every throw. Also you can earn as much that you can and enjoy your gains by extracting it when you'd like. But you cannot this in your demo bill.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1125 Collapse

Dosto mien is forum mien new hn is lia isk baaray maien mjh yzyada ilam ni hy islia mien is k barray mien kuch share ni kr skta kiun k mjhy abhi trading ky baaray mien itna maloom ni hy mien apnay senior sy guidline ly raha hn jb is qabil ho jaon ga k bta skon to zroor share krn ga apni maloomaat.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X