need help
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #226 Collapse

agar app forex pa kam karna chahte hain to app ko sb se pehle forex bare ma sekhna hoga us k bad app ko demo pa kam karna ho ga fir app real pa trade lagayn...for detail information and video tutorials visit my page youthforumpak.blogspot.com
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #227 Collapse

yes forex trading main hum jo b help mangy hamain us ki help krni chahiye k wo b loss main na jaye or forex trading say achi earning kry or achi trading kr sakay
      • #228 Collapse

aap agar forex trading py kaam karny chahty hian to isky liye aap ko chahiye k aap sb sy phly demo account py trading ki practice karen. kyu k jab aap demo account py learn kar k phir real account py trading karen gy to apko bohat zayada faeida ho ga.
        • #229 Collapse

A.o.A. forex pe kam karnay k liye ap ko chahiye k sab se phly ap is k baray me har cheez jan lain. Jab pta chal jaye to is ki different strategies seekhain mt4 ko use karna seekhain demo pe kuch months k liye work karain and jab ap demo account pe profit karnay lgay to real account pe a jain.
          • #230 Collapse

Try to spotlight a unique match and don't distribution ideas throughout higher than a pair man as well as guarantee the lasting settlement for your burning, Our god forbid, these people match Eurodollar as well as there are a variety connected with foreign currencies that can be exchanged

• #231 Collapse

At present it may certainly not do without basic work for the full-time forex but if you attain my personal encounter i always can because the Forex trading high-risk as well as burning which may be effortlessly

• #232 Collapse

Sure. In Forex you could have think the item. But keep in mind in Forex you will need to think regarding learn, certainly not for make always. In Forex you will need to confident for your requirements. So try your best and effort in Currency trading.

• #233 Collapse

dear friend me yeh samajhta hun ke app ko sab se pehle demo account per trading ki practice kerni chahye or proper practice ke baad app forex trading ko easily start ker sakte hain or money earn ker sakte hain.
                  • #234 Collapse

constant search for a sliding case and important know how to operate in the forex market balanceTechnical analysis, an analysis of the market situation based on the previous changes of prices. Used in this analysis Albianh graphics that reflect price changes for a certain time and they combine technical analysis and basicTrading in equities bear market is characterized by complex and frequently restrictions, making it the danger area, because the states

• #235 Collapse

ji haan bhai app kaam kar skte hoo bas ap sirf demo account bana lo us par ap ko sab samj aa jaye gaj k kaam kis trah karna hai
                      • #236 Collapse

agar ap trading me new han to ap ko seniors ke help lene chey takey hame loss kam se kam ho income zeada ho or agar ap senior han to ap ko chey k ap apnay jonure ke madad karen
                        • #237 Collapse

This indicat there is a certain investment always comes to mind first. Your trading Forex or foreign currency exchange has a number of features make it superior to other types of investments. Forex market remains open 24 hours a day, unlike the equity markets. Most investments require a great deal of capital before they are able to take advantage of any investment opportunity available. As to trading Forex You do not need only a small capital to saucepan. Anyone can enter the market with a capital of not more than $ US 300 through the use of "mini account", which allows you to trade in lot consists of ten thousand units, croaker per worth ten thousand units of a particular currency is equal to a single contract. Each "point" or movement up or down in the currency pair gain or loss equal to $ 1, depending on which side it stands at the market. The standard account gives you control over 100,000 units of currency and then the point bib or equal to ten dollars.

• #238 Collapse

This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchases. So this is the index of the most important indicators that affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the high index of consumer prices could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.

• #239 Collapse

my dear if you want to get more knowledge and skill about this business then this is good way to learn and if you want to find some short cut then there is no one according to my knowledge so better thing make your own strategy of trading and it is possible by learning about it.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #240 Collapse

With the first profit (loss) is a result of the application of the rules of the system - feel solid ground under their feet, and the only way really be able to assess the situation.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X