What you do to control your emotions during trade?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #841 Collapse

Mainy trading k doran apny jazbat ko control karny k liye is ko phly achy tareky sai is k bary maiun knowledge and experience hasil kiya hai and pher is main mainy real accunt main kam start kiya hain ta mujy loss na ho and main achi trading kar sako
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #842 Collapse

my partner and i guess to control the emotion, my partner and i need to evaluate your current commitment, we need to keep tight discipline AND ALSO patience throughout everything, IN ADDITION TO It will eventually help people in order to guide MY OWN trading AS WELL AS follows your rules, ALONG WITH since Just like MY opinion, a great trader is really a trader who will probably do trading AND ALSO support everything with discipline AND patience
      • #843 Collapse

Controlling the emotions is really very difficult task and I can not yet achieve it. This demands a lot of concentration and different qualities in the trader which should be build up and developed progressively and slowly. This can not be done is a single go or speedy manner. The experience is the main player.
        • #844 Collapse

Every trader need to control on his emotions in forex trading business but some new traders want big money in this business in the initial stage and don't take any learning way and just take lucky trading way and this is very risky way.
          • #845 Collapse

Well as long as you trade in forex you get used to it and you can than overcome your emotions while trading in forex. So in the start it is hard to neglect your emotions in trading but once you do not care about them in start and could control it than you dont have to worry about it later
            • #846 Collapse

Forextrading me aap jb hi kamyab ho sakte hain jb aap iapne emotions ko control kerke yahan kaam kerte hain kyune ye jazbati kaam nai hai bulke yahan pe bht patience chahiye
              • #847 Collapse

mere bhai ma to is ma kabi bi enmotions ko lata hu ni hun kuen k mujhe pata ha k si sma mera nuqsan ha is lia ma emotions to room se out rakh k ata hun.
                • #848 Collapse

g han mra bhai apna sahi bola han forex ma apko chya han k ap jb forex ma kam kr raha hu to apko chya han k ap control krha apna emotion ko
                  • #849 Collapse

GE forex kao trade main harana koi muskil kam nahi hai treade ko karney ke liye news ko sun lazmi hai jis se loss nahi hota hai.
                    • #850 Collapse

hmm dea rmyua pki bat kpo abgjtyuv hua a[ko btaa jaty ahn dea rkya jhan tak possibel hy dea rkayu kam karty jao dear kayu hjah natak possiebl hjy may b kar rha hn dar pa mehant akjaro apko zaror mily ga dear tahnkx
                      • #851 Collapse

main forex main appna emotion positive thinking say or positive working say main appna emotion control karta ho kyun kai forex main positive strategy kai zarya he hum appna emotion ko proper control karsakte hain.
                        • #852 Collapse

Emotion is harmful for this business . For doing well one should increase his skill not emotion . So there is no place of emotion in the earth of trading business. Only a skillful or experienced man can do well in this business. So take this business practically.
                          • #853 Collapse

i like it..i guess to control the emotion, we need to check the commitment, we need to keep tight discipline and patience in everything, and it will help us to guide our trading and follows the rules, and because as my opinion, a good trader is a trader who can do trading and support everything with discipline and patience. i love it...

• #854 Collapse

bhai mai is bary mai yahi kaho ga k bhai kabhi hum trading karty hain i skam mai tu humy chahye k bhai humy trading k duran apne emotion per control kar y ta ka hamar confdnc low na ho is liye hum confdnc sai trade kary
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #855 Collapse

try placing a small lot first so you don't feel like you will miss out on the trade. then have another look and decide how big of a lot you really want to use.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X