Experience acha hay ya hard work ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #976 Collapse

Experience and hard work are the keys of success. At the beginning, aap ko hard work krna parta hy aur is ko time dey kr seekhna parta hy. Jab aap trading start krain gey to aap ka experience gain hona shuroo ho jaye ga. Is key leye time chaheye. Lekan aap ney apni efforts ko continue rakhna hy aur himmat nahi harni. Experience aur hard work aap ko kamyabi dilwa sakti hain.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #977 Collapse

a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable
      • #978 Collapse

Currently it can not do without basic job for a full-time forexis a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneity

• #979 Collapse

To be seen rolling into the following main couples and that is analyzed by a: EUR / USD GBP / USD AUD / USD USD / JPY USD / CAD USD / CHF.
          • #980 Collapse

of course i am very happy to my forex trading business. forex is best online business, forex is very profitable business for me. i can earn by forex trading and thus i can remove my poverty. you can also join in forex and can earn profit. forex is an good opportunity for me and i am very happy.

• #981 Collapse

dono k bina kaam mumkin nai but sb sepehle ataa hai hardwork because ager kuch kaam karne ki justajoo hee nai hoge tou kia faeda aur phir ager hardwork hoga tou hee experience hoga
              • #982 Collapse

Hello my dear brother Thanks
                Useful and fascinating information please do more to take advantage of them
                Adequate
                Thank luck
                • #983 Collapse

i am in this business from more then last 5 years i can say that i am fully satisfied and happy from this business.cause of forex i am making every month good income however the income is not fix sometime i face losses or make less but still this business is profitable for me as compare to other online business.
                  • #984 Collapse

forex business mein hard working kar nay say experince hoja ta experince honay say kaam asani say hota hay our us mein hamein mushkil nahein hoti ou hum achei profit letein hein is mein mehnat say kaam kar nay achei earning berhi hoti hay...
                    • #985 Collapse

Forex is a term used to describe the global currency market and could also be referred to as FX. It is through this market are all Currency converter Global trading. The establishment of this market in 1971 when the global markets have moved from fixed price to variable exchange rates. As a result, the size of the market and of immense liquidity, forex market has become the largest and most important financial markets in the world.
                      • #986 Collapse

It's very important which the buyer is aware of in which Forex trading isn't a simple point, as well as he or she have to getaway through buying and selling in the event precisely what he or she sensed the desire to take action, and might certainly not blessed the 1st time. Additionally, it have to follow assesses connected with promotes as well as achieve encounter, which may be paid for purchases in order to additional revenue, and therefore comfortable as well as secure buying and selling while doing so
                        • #987 Collapse

When a trader expects the market to rise, it will usually say something like: "I think that the price of EUR / USD will be up to $ 1.3000; When any level should I buy?" Shall be answered: "What is the amount of risk borne by the trading? Or, in other words when trading will emerge from the deal if valid expectations?" This response usually comes as a surprise to the trader; he never thinks he might be mistaken or taught at any level should be put stop-loss order.

• #988 Collapse

Greed is very harm for this currency market. If trader greed in this business then he will fail again and again in this business. So never greed and always work hard for getting profit from this market.
                            • #989 Collapse

Could be you previous experience in the forex markets and you have experience in how to trade, and mechanism of action, Fmaalak only direct trading and without the need for help or a education options available previously mentioned, but always can get support and gain more experience if you need to, there are opportunity to join the trading platform of our own.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #990 Collapse

Forex traders that they can realize their profits, The leverage is one of the most dangerous things in the field of forex which is calculated by how much you will gain or lose from one point in the deal, a double-edged sword must be careful and good management of capital

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X