X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Is there any job like Forex?
    In all job we wait for the Saturday ,Sunday and we hate Monday ,
    But in Forex we wait for Monday and hate Saturday and Sunday
    Right who else think like that please Share !!!
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

No i don't think that there are any better and profitable job like Forex trading because really Forex is the fast way to make more profit if you have more experience about it but it is also dangerous to trade on it without any experience about trading.

• #3 Collapse

Well I believe there are so much business or job out there is equal or more profitable than forex business..
      So I think that is our choice which path we want to take and which one we want to get serious on the business that we'v choose..

• #4 Collapse

g han bhai jan bht c websites hain jin main hafta itwar kaam bnd nahi hota lakin mere khiyaal main ye bht thk he k is main hafta itwar trade nahi ki ja skti si main hum apni family ko b time de skty hain or is main easily posts b kr skty hain or main ye b kehna chahta houn k is main jitna profit he utna or kahin b nahi he
        • #5 Collapse

no there is no any kind of job liek Forex we know Forex is the best online job and we can make so much good profit from this market so that is why i am working hard and i hope that i can make so much good profit if i work good

• #6 Collapse

No I think that There is no job like as Forex trading business.Because Forex is the best outsourcing Business in the world.So No job can do that Such as Forex trading business.

• #7 Collapse

forex is one complete job . and it is trading. like forex there is no other job . but you can trade with differnet other broker . so there are many broker who help for trading forex . but as for as i know there is no like insta . because it support many bonus fourm and no there one is like that
              • #8 Collapse

There are various online jobs but most of them end up in scam. Where as forex is secure and global business. Any one can trust it and invest in it. People relay on it and some take it as a full time job. And forex has track record of years which proves its credibility while other websites are not this much reliable.

• #9 Collapse

no there is no job like forex because it is a business and a job time as you do adopt because if you are able to join this as a job then you should give your timings of the job and there is no limit of earning in forex because it all depend upon your own skills and performance...

• #10 Collapse

dear jahan tak mera khyal hai is dunya me bahot sy business hai or forex treding sab sy best business hai is py ham mahnt k sth kam kr k bahot achi earning kr skty hain ye bahot achi online job hai
                    • #11 Collapse

Yes we can not compare forex with any other job because forex is a pure business.In forex we are boos of our self and not bound to any other orders.Similarly we wait for monday with the hope earning.

• #12 Collapse

ji mai samjhti hon kay dosray idaro ki tarha forex saturday sunday agar choti karta hai to is mai koi qabahat nahi hai bohat say traders asay bhi hai jo 5 days market ko visit karty hai din rat kam karty hain to 2 days to haq banta hai un ka choti karna
                        • #13 Collapse

I think, very difficult to find another job as Forex. Forex like a job is a job that needs special expertise, the expertise to estimate the price will go up or down. Forex trading because there are only two possibilities that are up or down. We must be good at determining the choice of whether to buy or sell. If prices rise, the tides buy position, but if the price drops then the pairs short positions.

• #14 Collapse

i do not know but i guess there is no job like forex trading, because forex trading is the largest market and it is opened 24 x 5 hours per week, and this is the largest opportunities for the trader to make money as much as they can, and we can manage our trading as well as we want, we can do trade everywhere and everytime we needs, forex trading is an excellent business

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Forex is best on line business not a job. No other business compare with the forex trade. Forex trade give you the more opportunity to make your dream good and learn more with a good work and best experience. Forex trading give more money and happy much more with the earning. Forex trading works 24 hours and you can make the trade also as per your requirement .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X