learning zyada zarori ha yah earning
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2386 Collapse

Apparently the thing that one has to learn from the business for a better performance, when one has learned the skills and knowledge needed to succeed, one has to know also his or her emotions is something that has to be learned and understood the way that it has to be done, emotion is one thing that most of us has to master the way that it affects your trade.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2387 Collapse

learning everyday about the trading is the good habit because it gives more knowledge about the forex trading to trade it if, you stop learning than your knowledge will also stop. so, never stop the learning forex. i use to learn every to become a successful forex trader and every body wants to become that. forex trading is high risky business so, what i suggest you that learn the trading as long as you want to learn this trading. learning is the key of success in forex trading business.

• #2388 Collapse

Forex trading is a very complicated business so any trader that want to earn from here must first of all work hard with understanding and know what its do take for them to succeed. I have been in the forex market for about 2yrs now and am making money from this business now when I started everything was a bit difficult for me but now due to the constant practice and training that I do received I think now I can called myself a perfect trader

• #2389 Collapse

learning is very important to become success in forex trading business. to work properly in forex trading business it is very important to learn forex trading business. learning is the main key to become success in forex trading business. to earn profit from forex trading business it is very much important to learn forex trading business. by practice in forex demo trading account we can learn forex trading business. demo account is the best option to learn forex trading business. if we do not have enough knowledge in forex trading business we may fall in loss in forex trading business.

• #2390 Collapse

Learning Forex is a perfect things which we have to look into everyday. If we must trade good we have to make sure we keep learning everyday. Learning improves a trader and it is through learning which we get to have more knowledge to which can help a trader to make a good trade. It's very possible to make good money here and we must have to take learning as a very serious thing that will help improve our trade.

• #2391 Collapse

I learn everyday from my trade and it is so good to see one can actually become a successful trader when they trade good. Forex is a very important business which all traders who trades needs knowledge about it before they can be able to learn about this business. We must take learning serious and also help to learn from our mistakes everyday. We have good targets to keep and Forex is a good profitable means for me to earn.

• #2392 Collapse

we need to understand that in forex trading that learning never end any trader that want to earn in this business need to be dedicated to the market when trading there is so much needed to be learn and understand when we are trading the market and this is why it take long to understand trading

• #2393 Collapse

As far as we are still trading forex learning what it takes to trade forex is a constant process as well because it is our ability to learn as well as develop ourselves when we are trading is what will make us to stand out in the market as well,

• #2394 Collapse

When we have to stop learning what it takes to trade in the market is going to be when we must have being able to quit what it takes to trade in the market as well,so learning trading is a constant and regular process as well.

• #2395 Collapse

for a beginner it is important to decide whom to listen) I ds, where the pass master classes, I can skip exercise because leading his manager I is not credible and not wasting my time, my head is not scoring, but others - those yes, they never do not get confused, they have a great experience and confirm it with my best to answer any silly questions from newcomers who have been reading books and mess up or something misunderstood

• #2396 Collapse

Bahie jan learning zaida zaroori hy agr humari learning achi ho ge to automatically earning b achi ho jaey ge humari learning jitni best ho ge humari earning b utni he best ho ge...
                        • #2397 Collapse

g yeh doono cheezain zaroori hain but pehla aap learning pe ziada twaja dain phr aap aap woking kejia because shekspear saind :today a learner tomorow a leader

• #2398 Collapse

Mery nazdeeq to learning ziada zaroori hay so agar hum forex trading main theak say kam karna chahty hay to humay esko theak say learn karna he chahiey tab he hum esmain kamyab ho paye gay
                            • #2399 Collapse

forex me sab se eham he learning ager ap is ka bare me ziyada se ziyada learning kare ge to ap ziyada earn ker payen ge kiyun ke ap ko market ka pata ho ga jab ke ager ap learning nhi kart or direct trading per aen ge to ap ko kabhi profit nahi ho ga or ap loss me jain ge
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2400 Collapse

yeh bat to saf hai k learning zayada zaroori hai earning se q k agar hum learn nahi karay gay to earn bhi kisi soorat nahi kar saktay is liye pehlay learning phir earning ho to bat banti hai.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X