Greedy people thinks forex is gambling
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

Ji han jo shaks lalch karta hy to wo nuksan uthata hyy or jo shaks lalach ky baghrr kam karta hyy wo hamasha kamyab hota hyy
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

Yes you are right for greedy people forex is business of gambling. They think it is gambling according to their greed. But its legal pure and halal business to do.People like this who are greedy and work like Gambling always gain loss. Some times they work blind and get good profit they think it is gambling but on the other hand they are in loss in other trades. They are not professionals.
      • #18 Collapse

ji es kam mein greed nai krna chahaey es kam mein jis ny greed kia hai wo hamesha loss me gya ha yeh kam esa hai es kam mein app ko sab kuch sahi trhan sy smjh k krna chaheay .......................!
        • #19 Collapse

greedy of the pakistan forex forum trading of the work and the pakistan of the pakistan forex forum trading of the
          • #20 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: Realfx پيغام ديکھيے
            Forex trading business is an international business and we all trader know that.Forex is not gambling it is a halal and legal business but some greedy people thinks that forex is a gambling and they enter in forex for gambling. so i want to tell the greedy people that do not take forex as a gambling and do not enter in forex for gambling because forex is not the place or business of gambling.
            What do you think my dear friend.?
            wo log to ehsa kahin gay k forex gambling he wo es tarha k unhein es ka itna idea nai hota or na hi wo interest letay hein bas yahi kehty hein k seekhay bina hi wo trade lagaian gay or profit banain gay magr loss hota he to tabhi pata chalta he.
            • #21 Collapse

Assalam o alikum dostooo forex aik bhut poplur or international business ha is ma gabling ka chkr i nai jb kuch log jaldi ameer bnany ka sochty han is liy wo bagir sochy smjy trading krty hain too unhy loss ho jata ha phir wo forex ko dhoka smjty han lkin haqiqt bilkul different ha
              • #22 Collapse

I advise everyone to the same thing, if the demo is no patience - at least for dimes, about a year to trade without drain, and then to think about how to cut down on more green.

• #23 Collapse

I think there are no beginners are not drained. What would eventually remain in positive territory since the beginning is necessary to strengthen experience losses.

• #24 Collapse

gredy people only think like this but in true the real traders dont think like that because they know that it is the real trading business which is world wide business and it is the best business taht welike to earn profit with halal way because most of the traders from pakistan and east contries that are muslims and they dont like to earn by gambling.

• #25 Collapse

yes greedy peoples exactly think that because they try to earn more money but they lose waht they had which is why they think that it is gambling but for the real traders don,t think about it.

• #26 Collapse

g haan dear friredn bohaat say traders yeh sochatay hian k yeh aik aisa business jia main hum lalach ki waja sya hum is say loose ker jaaty hian.
                        • #27 Collapse

forex ki trading aik aisa business hai jis mein ap ghar bethay ache earning kar sakty hain lekin hamein is mein greedy ni banna chahye balkay apnay emotions par control rakhna chahye.
                          • #28 Collapse

My dear friend i think that ka forex trading ko aik fair business lena chaiya keo ka yee he best hoga sab ka liya................
                            • #29 Collapse

forex gambling nae ek pure business hai..
                              forex ko gambling smjhna blkl ghlt hai.. forex luck ka game nae hai isko smjh k krna hi successful krta hai apko
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

I am agree with your title. Mistake is a part of our trading life. There is no trader who never make any mistakes., But the expert and wise traders taake a learning from their mistakes, Thanks.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X