* Sufficient quality of trading is important*
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

* Sufficient quality of trading is important*
    We know that this foreign exchange trading market is very unpredictable business market.Its really unusual trading market.Thats why traders are getting confused about their trade in this market .Only educated trader are can get chance to win in this market.If you have sufficient quality of trading than this business is for you.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

my dear brother main ic bat say agree krata hon kay forex trading business main trading exchange un predictable busienss market ha. forex trading business main trading kay period main sufficent quality of trading businss kay liya hona must ha. so be careful.............
    • #3 Collapse

it's depend on the traders it self, whether he/she just want to earn additional capital in here or want to share knowledge and gain at the same time. If you don't have something to share then you still can participate keeping this forum at a good content by commenting only to what you know, there's no need to trying so hard commenting unnecessary thread. it only spamming the thread..
      • #4 Collapse

hello dear in my opinion equity is a very much important in the forex trading business my dear so as much you have good strategy as much you can get good result so make good plan then you can get huge amount of profit by short amount of equity.
        • #5 Collapse

we know that forex exchange trading for tehe forex market . I know tehe forex is very risk business in tehe online trading market . so you real account is most important for the trading side ,
          • #6 Collapse

assalam o alaikum my dear equity is a very much important in the forex trading business my dear so as much you have good strategy as much you can get good result so make good plan..thanks alot..
            • #7 Collapse

Yes sufficent quality of trading and skills are very important to get success in forex business, so we must try to seek knowledge.
              • #8 Collapse

Yes of course that e trading quality is most important in the Forex market. With out market wualitiy that we can not perform the good and we are losses regular.
                • #9 Collapse

dear brither forex main jitni kam quality hon gi is main utna mushkil kam banay ga agr zeada quality hongi te sab kuch theek ho jay ga.
                  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                  • #10 Collapse

is main trade karny k liye hard work karni ho gi aur trade karny k liye market main experience hasil kar k hi trade karni ho gi phar hi hum sucess ho saky gay aur market main achi trade kar k sucess hon gay
                    "The mind is everything, What you think you become"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                    X