InvestSocial

Thread: 66459248 - team 23 (A) trading with using cross Moving average and parabolic SAR

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

style is on a distinguished road style's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66459248 - team 23 (A) trading with using cross Moving average and parabolic SAR

Login 66459248
    Server InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor oafuty72

hello every one... i am me new here. i know i am late. but i want to make a last try. i had made a road accident by bike last week so could not come or join this contest. now i am back again hope i will be able to do now and all will appriciate me

indicator:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...s&daysprune=-1

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...-_-MTF-Alerts&

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?448-Parabolic-SAR&

no now i dont wanna make a leanthy post. i have to work now... pray for me guys.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to style For This Useful Post:

Roon (02-07-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    No worries mate - We all have other assignments too apart from trading contest. Don't worry about that - However, I'm not certain about the status of your team and your team-mates, I hope they won't mind either!

You've bought gold, I'm afraid, if Tomorrow, USDX rises again, the chances of Gold to continue it's bullish bias would become even more thin and your order size is pretty huge. I hope you've strong reasons to open a large lot of gold but be careful, I won't be buying Gold if I were you!

Choice is always yours!
    Good luck boy!
    Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

style (03-07-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good to see another participant finally join for last two days fight. Now Zone A has 8 contestant who will fight for the major prize. I can see you have chosen very good indicators of forex trading. I would really love to see your trading. You already started trading. I would really love to see the details.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

style (03-07-2014)