InvestSocial
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 66479093- Team 8(A)- Scalping with Major Pairs at PA

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,891 Times in 2,046 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66479093- Team 8(A)- Scalping with Major Pairs at PA

Hello Everyone,

My Account Details are:

Account No. : 66479093
    Investor password: vvhnju26
    Server: InstaForex-Contest.com

Trading Strategy:
    Scalping with major pairs EU, GU, USDJPY, NZDUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, EURJPY and many more. Trying hand with XAU/USD and XAG/USD metals trading.
    Hedging Strategy
    Indicator: MM line indicator for proper Price Action.
    Time Frames:Preferably M15, M30, H1, H4 basically.

I am happy to be part of another contest but lateral entry make them little bit panic, sorry for my teammates. Hope, all of you are great.

Wish you best of luck for all participants

Final trading statement for our members' learning purpose:

Name: FireShot Screen Capture #031 - 'Statement_ 66479093 - bigearners' - _D__MT5 Sections - mod job_N.png Views: 378 Size: 122.8 KB

to view bigger picture:
    1. open the above picture in new tab,
    2. click to zoom the picture
    Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 16-07-2014 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Uploading the complete trading statement
    Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

2. 4 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

bidyut (30-06-2014), nkhan2810 (30-06-2014), NomanKhalid (30-06-2014), tank (04-07-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good to see your thread. I was actually little bit tense about you. Whatever good to see your planing bro. I hope you will come good to the contest with your experience. I just say trade according to your plan. But always use SL maximum at 50% level, otherwise you will be gone. You can see only SL saved me from being stopped out. I wish you all the best bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

bigearners (03-07-2014), NomanKhalid (30-06-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,378 Times in 1,262 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    welcome back bro, i hope you still remember me, hehehe. I was afraid you are not available to take part, just like nkhan. I know you are good trader and you have ability to fight with others here. Good luck bro.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

6. 2 users say Thank You to topman for this useful post.

bigearners (03-07-2014), nkhan2810 (30-06-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

NomanKhalid has a spectacular aura about NomanKhalid has a spectacular aura about NomanKhalid has a spectacular aura about NomanKhalid's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    474 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Waiting for the great start from your side bro. nkhan2810 has done his best and now it's your turn to do some excellent job. Best wishes for you and your success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NomanKhalid For This Useful Post:

bigearners (03-07-2014)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It is good that you have started trading today. I hope and think you will post the details of trades too. I can see you got some hits to TP as well though profit is small. No matter keep it up and do as you wish. Just try to make get some profit out of some good or bad news. You know there are a lot this week.

---------- Post added 07-02-2014 at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-01-2014 at 12:59 PM ----------

Bro, eight of your trade hit the TP and you have 4 active trades. Many traders have lost their account, only 7 traders now fighting with more than 8K equity. I think you have very good chance to come to top position in last 3 days. Whatever I think you should put some details about your trades here. It is a rule to describe your trades before the contest finish. So I request you to find some time to do it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

bigearners (03-07-2014)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    Good to see your thread. I was actually little bit tense about you. Whatever good to see your planing bro. I hope you will come good to the contest with your experience. I just say trade according to your plan. But always use SL maximum at 50% level, otherwise you will be gone. You can see only SL saved me from being stopped out. I wish you all the best bro.
    Ok really bro, Thanks for your suggestion and kind words.
    I will keep your advice and try to use SL in all my upcming trades.
    Quote Originally Posted by topman     
    welcome back bro, i hope you still remember me, hehehe. I was afraid you are not available to take part, just like nkhan. I know you are good trader and you have ability to fight with others here. Good luck bro.
    Yeah, bro. I remember. How can forget you old pals.hehe. You are right due to busy offline schedule myself make all my teammates worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by NomanKhalid     
    Waiting for the great start from your side bro. nkhan2810 has done his best and now it's your turn to do some excellent job. Best wishes for you and your success.
    Thanks for your good wishes.
    Yeah, nkhan2810 has done brilliant job, i don't know myself able to achieve it or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    It is good that you have started trading today. I hope and think you will post the details of trades too. I can see you got some hits to TP as well though profit is small. No matter keep it up and do as you wish. Just try to make get some profit out of some good or bad news. You know there are a lot this week.

---------- Post added 07-02-2014 at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-01-2014 at 12:59 PM ----------

Bro, eight of your trade hit the TP and you have 4 active trades. Many traders have lost their account, only 7 traders now fighting with more than 8K equity. I think you have very good chance to come to top position in last 3 days. Whatever I think you should put some details about your trades here. It is a rule to describe your trades before the contest finish. So I request you to find some time to do it.
    I will try my best and update about the trade result soon due to busy past days schedule, I cant able to update bro.

---------- Post added 07-04-2014 at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-03-2014 at 05:39 PM ----------

i had tried scalping and hedging strategy with different pairs till now.
    My trades history:-
    AUDUSD sell @0.9415(10 lots) closed with -20 pips.
    EURUSD buy@1.3687(10 lots) close with +3pips.
    Testing move trades of 1 lot size in different pairs on Sell and buy direction as AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF,GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDCAD as all hitted +3 pips of profit each.
    EURJPY sell@138.84(70 lots) hit Tp 138.80 and got +4 pips of profit
    Buy@138.82(80 lots) hit TP:138.85 and got 3 pips of profit

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Sell GU(10 lot) @1.7148 hitted TP:1.7145 with 3 pips of profit.
    Tested #ibm with different lot size of 1 to 10 lots size as my bro nkhan2810 suggested got some small profit.
    Sell Gu(10 lot) @1.7158 hit tp with +3 pips.
    Buy EURJPY(80 lots) @139.05 hitted Tp:139.10.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Yesterday trades:
    On yesterday, I had face huge losses
    Buy EU@1.3664(100 lots) closed manually with -1.3k$ of loss.
    Buy EU@1.3664(100 lots) closed manually with -2k$ of loss.
    During NFP
    Sell EU@1.3636(100 lots) hitted TP:1.3600 with +3.6k of profit.
    Buy USDCHF(100 lots) got 3 pips of profit.
    Buy NZDUSD(100 lots) got+ 3 pips of profit.
    BUY EU(100 lots) got +3pips.
    Sell GU(100 lots) @1.7118 Tp:1.7110 still running.
    SELL USDJPY(200 lots) @102.20 SL:102.40 TP:102.00 still running

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Today trades
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
    Sell GU(100 lots) @1.7118 Tp:1.7110 still running.
    Closed manually with -4.9K$ loss.
    SELL USDJPY(200 lots) @102.20 SL:102.40 TP:102.00 still running
    Closed +978$ profit.
    Sell EURJPY@138.98(300 lots) hit TP with +3pips of profit.
    Sell EURJPY@138.88(50 lots) hitted Tp with +3pips of profit.

Currently running orders:-
    Sell USDJPY@102.10(300 lots) SL:102.30 Tp:102.00 running in floating profit.
    Buy AU@0.9364(100 lots) TP: 0.9368 running in floating loss.
    BUY EURJPY@138.92 TP: 138.95 still running in -10 pips of floating loss.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Sell USDJPY@102.10(300 lots) SL:102.30 Tp:102.00 running in floating profit.
    Closed in profit of 1.7k$
    Buy AU@0.9364(100 lots) TP: 0.9368 running in floating loss
    . Closed with -1 pips of loss
    BUY EURJPY@138.92 TP: 138.95 still running in -10 pips of floating loss.
    Closed in -539$ losses

Currently open sell GU@1.7176(300 lots) TP: 1.7146 running in floating loss.

Million Dollar Journal

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4575 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 Times in 2,751 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    good job on the GU trade, i am also short that. will be locking in some profits in 2 hours (i trade h4 chart). after that i'll see how price reacts at A and later B, if we get there. lock in it for the win

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
    <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

bigearners (04-07-2014)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki     
    good job on the GU trade, i am also short that. will be locking in some profits in 2 hours (i trade h4 chart). after that i'll see how price reacts at A and later B, if we get there. lock in it for the win

Thanks for appreciation. Great information, you had given via picture that will definitely help to novice traders.
    GU pair is seems to be lucky for me and hopefully, you will also made profit via locking state.
    Even, I had been little bit of hurry to close trade early before reversal to happen.
    Currently open sell GU@1.7176(300 lots) TP: 1.7146 running in floating loss.
    Tp adjust to 1.7136 and closed manually at 1.7146 with +30 pips or profit.
    More trade updates of today:-
    As tried martingle strategy with more order on SELL GU due to strong bearish trend as:-
    50 lot @1.7168 closed manually with +22 pips of profit.
    30 lot @1.7163 closed manually with +17 pips of profit.
    20 lot @1.7159 closed manually with +13 pips of profit.

Afterwards Buy GU @1.7138(50 lots) Hit Tp:1.7140 with +2 pips of profit. Reason: Sign of reversal, so go with scalping.

Currently running GU BUY @1.7149(400 lots) TP:1.7152 SL:1.7122 running in huge floating loss.

Million Dollar Journal

15. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4575 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 Times in 2,751 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    ah yes. that will give you money quickly, martingale that is.. although it is good that you made money i would advice against martingale unless you use a much higher multiplier.

i did run some test (i program stuff) with size increments of 2x, 3x,4x where i investest 1 to start with and a total capital of 5000 dollars. i lost very quickly as the martingale scale was not high enough. so my point is, martingale is good but it needs a higher multiplier.. something like 1 3 9 24, very explosive in other words, or so i'd say.

again, very nice that you made money. hope to see some charts from you?? keep it going

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
    <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

bigearners (04-07-2014)

17. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The interesting SL limit. I really liked it, instead of putting SL above your Sell, you put it down just between your Take Profit limit and Selling Price. Cable is trapped in a range, bears are trying to demotivate bulls to loose hold onto it, however, bullish sentiment isn't over yet. What do you think best plan would be for cable as a trader, Bigearners?
    Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

bigearners (04-07-2014)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3