InvestSocial
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66478093 team 15 (A) support ressistance and trendline in lower tf

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

tromso is a jewel in the rough tromso is a jewel in the rough tromso is a jewel in the rough tromso is a jewel in the rough tromso's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66478093 team 15 (A) support ressistance and trendline in lower tf

My account details are as follows:

Login: 66478093
    Server: InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor: yzgpxb00

In this contest, iam only use support and resistance based trading in lower Tf h4 and higher . indicator that i used only a line for support and resistance , and maybe a trendline for help me to see the trend

Final trading statement for our members' learning purpose:

Name: FireShot Screen Capture #030 - 'Statement_ 66478093 - tromso' - _D__MT5 Sections - mod job_New f.png Views: 504 Size: 76.6 KB

to view bigger picture:
    1. open the above picture in new tab,
    2. click to zoom the picture
    Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 16-07-2014 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Uploading the complete trading statement

2. 2 users say Thank You to tromso for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (30-06-2014), bidyut (30-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well bro, your strategy seems very simple. And everybody knows simple is the best. I hope you will use this best strategy to bring best result in the contest. I wish you all the best in your trading and contest. As very important news are going to be released this week, I think you should also focus on these news too for quick profit. Best of luck bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

tromso is a jewel in the rough tromso is a jewel in the rough tromso is a jewel in the rough tromso is a jewel in the rough tromso's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    Well bro, your strategy seems very simple. And everybody knows simple is the best. I hope you will use this best strategy to bring best result in the contest. I wish you all the best in your trading and contest. As very important news are going to be released this week, I think you should also focus on these news too for quick profit. Best of luck bro.
    tq mate , i like the simple method for trade
    because trade are not good when you confuse about indicator

my first trade
    like a resistance in D1 that i paint in blue
    open sell 100lot
    EUR/USD at 1.3691
    Name: 2.png Views: 474 Size: 17.9 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2978 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,656 Times in 1,049 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Go For it Tromso Bro..
    I believe you could win this Round..
    " GO Confidently in the Direction of Your DREAMS "
    " LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED "

TRADING JOURNAL : MASTERING THE ******

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    30 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz     
    Go For it Tromso Bro..
    I believe you could win this Round..
    thanks mate
    close sell eur/usd for small profits
    take a long to close because when iam open i see in D1

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

open for scalping
    when i see a good support in usd/jpy in tf H1
    but usd/jpy 101.50 with small lots
    TP 20 pips
    sl 20 pips

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

open for scalping
    eur/usd are out in bolinger bands in H1
    try open buy 1.3660 TP 20 pips
    with sl 20 pips

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

close eur/usd with only 1 pips
    because the downtrend maybe continue

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

close usd/jpy for small profits

7. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2978 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,656 Times in 1,049 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Keep up a great work for this Contest Mate..
    It would be interesting contest since we have 2 days left before all contestant going crazy with their account..
    " GO Confidently in the Direction of Your DREAMS "
    " LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED "

TRADING JOURNAL : MASTERING THE ******

8. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    30 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz     
    Keep up a great work for this Contest Mate..
    It would be interesting contest since we have 2 days left before all contestant going crazy with their account..
    today are lots of news
    maybe i will gambler in NFP

open usd/jpy before NFP 102.08 400lot
    because tomorrow are 4 july
    i hope it will get strong for dollar

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

close for small profits in usd/jpy
    i doesn't go well like my prediction

9. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    30 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    open for scalping
    buy eur/usd at 1.3610
    because now eur/usd are in support line , usualy will bounce if cannot broken .
    and i see it's not broken so it's bounce in support line
    like what iam paint in blue in pictures
    Name: 3.png Views: 479 Size: 15.9 KB

10. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    30 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    open for scalping
    because NFP USD/JPY has broker trendline and go bullish
    but usualy in sideways , usd/jpy will try to retest the trendline from above
    so iam open sell usd/jpy
    102.18 with tp maybe in the trendline that i create in this picture
    Name: 1.png Views: 481 Size: 11.7 KB

11. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well bro, you are keeping your position very well till now. NFP came good for you. I appreciate you strategy. As tomorrow is the last day of the contest. Make sure you don't make big mistake and keep eye on others trade. You are very much close to tank. You know if anyone get 30/40 pips in his favor table will become very interesting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2