InvestSocial
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66476376 - Team 12(A) - Using Fractals

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    273 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66476376 - Team 12(A) - Using Fractals

Hi,
    My contest details are as follows:

Account: 66476376
    Investor: mahmsi92

I am going to trade on Gold and any other major pairs that gives me a strong signal to buy or sell it. Though I know that the Gold pair is highly volatile and can wipe away my account easily but yet I still love to trade it with high risk.

My target for this contest is to increase my account balance from 10,000 to 100,000 if possible.

I will be using fractals as my only indicator that will help me to indicate resistance and support levels in forex charts and a break in those levels will trigger my trades.

To learn more about fractals click on the link below:

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?518-Fractals&

Goodluck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to chimasky for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (30-06-2014), bidyut (30-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My target for this contest is to increase my account balance from 10,000 to 100,000 if possible.
    That's the spirit. If you have some target in mind you can at least give a try for that. I hope and wish you can do it. Here is a formula for you. If you can make 60% profit each day then easily you can touch the target you have made. All the best in the contest bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

chimasky (29-06-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    273 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have spotted a strong signal on the Eurusd pair and Gold.

Just waiting for the market to open so that I will trade the pair that will first break the fractal level.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Entered my first trade on the Eurusd pair at H1 Time frame since the pair started with a small gap and came up and break the immediate resistance at 1.3640.

Buy Eurusd at 1.3646 with order number 835578025. Lot size 100

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,378 Times in 1,262 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Congrats for the first day booked profits bro, as i see on the statistic posted you are the number one now. I hope you can maintain the stamina and performance till the last second of this contest bro.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

chimasky (30-06-2014)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

NomanKhalid has a spectacular aura about NomanKhalid has a spectacular aura about NomanKhalid has a spectacular aura about NomanKhalid's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    474 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Keep on updating about your trades here so that you can get votes for thread updating. You have still not updated about a single trade here and you have closed 5 trades already. It is better to look at nkhan2810 thread and try to manage your thread.

9. 2 users say Thank You to NomanKhalid for this useful post.

chimasky (01-07-2014), nkhan2810 (30-06-2014)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    So far six trades closed. I think it is better if you post some information about about your trades. You know it is a rule too. It will certainly help you to win the first position you kept till now. I know you have enough time to do it. Whatever very good going in the contest and good luck bro.

11. 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

chimasky (01-07-2014), NomanKhalid (30-06-2014)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    273 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Successfully closed my first trade on Eurusd with 1000 dollars profit. Entered the following trades on Eurusd pair with profits except the last one which I placed by mistake and have to close it with 0 profit.

The trades are:
    Buy Eurusd pair at 1.3662 with order number 835602988 and lot size 100 when the pair was able to break through the resistance at 1.3650 indicated by my fractal on H1 Time frame.

Buy Eurusd pair at 1.3658 with order number 835609095 and lot size 100 when the market price retraced after breaking the 1.3650 resistance level using H1 Timeframe.

Sell Eurusd pair at 1.3690 with order number 835622146 and lot size 100 by mistake which lucky was able to close with no profit or loss.

Sell Gbpusd pair at 1.7018 with order number 835603279 and lot size 100 with just 300 dollars profit.

Sell Usdchf pair at 0.8894 when the pair broke through the support level at 0.8892 level with order number 835603395 and 100 lot size.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Decided to buy my favourite pair which is Gold at 1318.41 with order number 835630707 and 10 lot size because the pair has broken through the strong resistance at 1325.63 during its bullish movement.

I plan to open more trades on Gold today.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Gold has successfully closed over the strong resistance at 1325.63 and it is likely that this resistance level might become the new support level if Gold resume its earlier bullish movement.

So far I have placed 10 new buy stop pending trades on Gold hoping that it will resume the bullish movement today.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Two of my pending orders have been activated by a spike in Gold price today.
    They are:
    Buy Gold at 1330.00 with order number 835632974 and lot size 1.

Buy Gold at 1332.00 with order number 835632986 and 1 lot size.

13. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It seems to me that you have taken extra risk for trading Gold. It was really good going with your EUR, GBP and CHF trading booking good profit as well. You have placed few pending buy order to Gold too. But I think you need to rethink about your trades now. Already you are down to 61% margin. If Gold go down it can move down to 1310$ I think.

14. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    273 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    It seems to me that you have taken extra risk for trading Gold. It was really good going with your EUR, GBP and CHF trading booking good profit as well. You have placed few pending buy order to Gold too. But I think you need to rethink about your trades now. Already you are down to 61% margin. If Gold go down it can move down to 1310$ I think.
    I agree with you on that but from my analysis Gold has not yet broken through the new support level at 1325 today.

I believe there will be a reversal soon.

15. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You know there is strong correlation between AUD and Gold. We have seen AUD moved higher so we can expect gold to go up. So far good analysis bro. I had not seen any SL in your trade. It is better if you place it in your trade otherwise you could be in trouble. I wish that might not happen to you. Now you are on top in terms of equity.

Page 1 of 2 1 2