InvestSocial
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3

Thread: 66477576- Team 2 (A)- Trading with Stochastic and ZigZag

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,441 Times in 7,496 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66477576- Team 2 (A)- Trading with Stochastic and ZigZag

Contest Account details:

Acct: 66477576
    Investor pass: kdkxrk43
    Server: InstaForex-Contest.com

My Team (2):

A.) NikitaBelle
    B.) Bidyut
    C.) Forexianz

Hello everyone...!!! Here I am again joining another demo contest...hehehe. Not expecting to win...but for the sake of my team mates I will try to do my best in this contest. I felt honored to have an amazing opportunity to work with Bidyut and Forexianz in this contest, they are great traders and wonderful team mates...they have done their best for my team and I hope I can also do the same.

***Some important information regarding my trading:

A.) I will be trading with any pairs that moves....hehehe....as long I have a strong signal confirmation. I will try to do scalping in lower time frames guided by signal confirmation in higher time frames such as Hourly and H4.

B.) I will be using two indicators for this trading competition such as Stochastic Oscillator and Zigzag..they are my favorite indicators and the simplest to analyzed among the rest. I made a thread which explains in detail how these two indicators can be used for trading. Go Here!

C.) Since this is a contest I will be trading with moderate to high risk per trade. I will try hard not to MC my account too soon...if possible....

Lastly....I wanna say..." Goodluck to all the warriors in "A" round...I feel honored to compete with you all...." and Thank you so much to Admin and hardworking Moderators who make this awesome contest possible....!!!
    Last edited by NikitaBelle; 29-06-2014 at 09:31 PM.
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

2. 5 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (30-06-2014), bidyut (30-06-2014), ding dong (29-06-2014), forexianz (30-06-2014), Roon (30-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Wow wonderful thread sis. It really good to see you write and trade. I would definitely going to see how you trade. Yes bidyut and forexianz are very good trader. But you are selected for A zone it means you are seriously one of the best trader of this forum. All the best sis in the contest. I'll frequently visit your thread for sure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (29-06-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    Wow wonderful thread sis. It really good to see you write and trade. I would definitely going to see how you trade. Yes bidyut and forexianz are very good trader. But you are selected for A zone it means you are seriously one of the best trader of this forum. All the best sis in the contest. I'll frequently visit your thread for sure.
    Thanks for the visit Nkhan....you did awesome in your trading....your performance in this contest is impressive.......you are an inspiration to many....!!!I am not supposed to be on "A" zone but Bidyut and Forexianz wont take that position so am left with that dangerous position...hahahaha....I might as well have fun with it...as long my account last...!!! Take care and keep up the good work....!!!
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

nkhan2810 (29-06-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,104 Times in 2,116 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
    Stochastic Oscillator and Zigzag
    hhehe .. I still remember when you create a thread for this, dear.
    I still use this indicator until now.
    well, we are in zone A, dear.
    yup, still the best effort and hope that later can be smoothly.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (30-06-2014)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well, Missy, you're an experienced trader and I've noticed you've taken part in multiple contests before, unfortunately, your team was unable to perfom well, they're lookin' up to you if you can hunt the "Golden Goose" for em' yeah?

Moreover, I'm inquisitive about observing the trading style of all the participants of Group-A, Especially Rin0's, OnlyGainer, Ding Dong & YOU!

Lets see what else I can learn from you guys - One thing for sure, this contest so far brought assurances of my own ideas, I used to had about and my own ideology about trading, competing and survival!

Lookin' forward to see "Big Guns" in Group-A.

Good Luck & Cheers!
    Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (30-06-2014)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6178 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,177 Times in 4,476 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Just stopping here to say good luck for my group mate, nikitabelle. Wish you all the best and trade with relax. Trade whenever you have free time okay.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (30-06-2014)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Sis, your USDJPY trade was very close to hit TP unfortunately it has retraced. I believe it will hit the TP in near future. Good luck sis. And please post the details of the trades you are opening. I know you are very good at writing you can do it with ease.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (30-06-2014)

15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4101 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,264 Times in 2,429 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hi NikitaBelle, Good luck for your trades. Forexianz has already said above, trade with care and as per your time schedule. As a team mate only I want to say, there is no pressure from anybody. Just relax and make lots of profit. The most important part is that you're a very good trader and we can learn a lot from your trades. This contest will definitely be a memorable one for me because I've got an opportunity to trade in a great team. Have a great time.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bidyut For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (30-06-2014)

17. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,378 Times in 1,262 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi sis how are you doing?. It is nice to see you are already booked some profits till now, keep going up and up again. On this time chimasky and tromso are strong opponents here.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

18. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (30-06-2014)

19. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    *Time for Update....*

*Order#1

Currency Pair: USD/JPY
    Order type:BUY
    Lot size: 100
    Order#: 835588659
    Entry Price: 101.33....SL/none...T.P/101.45
    Trade result: Still running....will update if trade is finish.

*Order#2

Currency Pair: USD/JPY
    Order type:BUY
    Order#: 835589166
    Entry Price: 101.33....SL/none...TP/101.45
    Trade result: Still running...will update if trade is finish.

Below is my trade screenshot: M1 and M15 chart
    Name: USDJPY M15.JPG Views: 373 Size: 50.4 KB

Reason of Entry: Am expecting a little rise from USD/JPY today...God...this pair is so slow and boring,lol. It rise near my TP and it missed 2 pips...lol. MY order#1 and order#2 still running until now in negative...the second it hit 101.45 that is also the time I changed my TP to 101.55 because I was thinking the news could lift USD/JPY price a bit higher,lol....I was wrong...just my bad luck in action...actually the second time failure is my fault...Overall it is a profitable trade and an accurate analysis...just my human error makes this trade pretty mess up...hahaha

Reason of Exit: I will let my TP do the work this time...or close it manually tomorrow...am still hopeful order #1 and #2 will closed in positive.

*Order#3

Currency Pair: USD/CAD
    Type of order:BUY
    Order#: 835606633
    Entry Price: 1.0685 close.... TP hit....1.0695
    Trade result: close in profit of 10 pips = +935.02

My USD/CAD trade screenshot: M15 and M5
    Name: USDCAD M15.JPG Views: 337 Size: 51.6 KB

Reason of Entry:
    I see a good signal for Buy with USD/CAD pair in M5 and M15. The screenshot above show me that Stoch in M5 and M15 both touch 20 level...Zigzag is also confirm the buy signal...so I open at the price of 1.0685 and TP of 10 pips.

Reason of Exit: I just want 10 pips profit from USD/CAD. I have a feeling it wont rise much...so I set my TP at 10 pips. Trade close in profit.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3