InvestSocial
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 66476743 - Team 5 (A) Candlestick, Chart Patterns, S & R

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    926 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    80 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,694 Times in 872 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66476743 - Team 5 (A) Candlestick, Chart Patterns, S & R

بِسْــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيــــــــــــــــم
    Login: 66476743
    Server: InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor: halxgf76

Team 5:
    A) ilyas_ili
    B) مناڈکیت = 5.19
    C) Roon = 436.32

The most important part of my strategy is chart patterns; Head_Shoulders, Rectangles, Wedges, Bottom Reversals, Triangles, etc..

Tools on my chart; Support and Resistance Levels, Trend Lines and Moving Averages (50, 100 and 200)

Indicators I use; I'm not going to use any indicator for this contest
    I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

2. 3 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (29-06-2014), bidyut (30-06-2014), Roon (29-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    262 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,645 Times in 564 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ilyas_ili     
    بِسْــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيــــــــــــــــم
    Login: 66476743
    Server: InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor: halxgf76

Team 5:
    A) ilyas_ili
    B) مناڈکیت = 5.19
    C) Roon = 436.32

The most important part of my strategy is chart patterns; Head_Shoulders, Rectangles, Wedges, Bottom Reversals, Triangles, etc..

Tools on my chart; Support and Resistance Levels, Trend Lines and Moving Averages (50, 100 and 200)

Indicators I use; I'm not going to use any indicator for this contest
    Way to go bro. I have yet to see your Cinema festival video...lol which gave you first prize there and i hope you will use that in this contest also. Moving averages is very good indicator especially when you are using a combination of them. What can i say about trend lines,, they are my favorite too. Best of luck i hope you will do your best and will avoid the mistakes that i made.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to مناڈکیت For This Useful Post:

ilyas_ili (29-06-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    926 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    80 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by مناڈکیت     
    Way to go bro. I have yet to see your Cinema festival video...lol which gave you first prize there and i hope you will use that in this contest also. Moving averages is very good indicator especially when you are using a combination of them. What can i say about trend lines,, they are my favorite too. Best of luck i hope you will do your best and will avoid the mistakes that i made.
    thank you dear, I will try my best to be in this contest and i am using this strategy from awhile and i hope it will works ..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilyas_ili For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (29-06-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good luck boy!
    I'm excited to see last round and you to do trades and your performance!
    So far target isn't that tough - unless someone makes an abnormal profit in this Team-A round!

Good luck all the way! (Y)
    Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

8. 2 users say Thank You to Roon for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (29-06-2014), ilyas_ili (29-06-2014)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You started your thread with the beautiful words. I hope all the good things are going to happen in the contest. Candle patterns are very good way for market analysis. I think you re an expert to it. I wish you all the best in the contest. I hope and think you can pull your team up and can bring success for yourself and for your team. All the best bro in the contest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (29-06-2014), ilyas_ili (29-06-2014)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    926 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    80 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roon     
    Good luck boy!
    I'm excited to see last round and you to do trades and your performance!
    So far target isn't that tough - unless someone makes an abnormal profit in this Team-A round!

Good luck all the way! (Y)
    so do i lets see who's luck gonna work in this round thanks by the way

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    You started your thread with the beautiful words. I hope all the good things are going to happen in the contest. Candle patterns are very good way for market analysis. I think you re an expert to it. I wish you all the best in the contest. I hope and think you can pull your team up and can bring success for yourself and for your team. All the best bro in the contest.
    thank you Dear and also congrats for the last round you did great job

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ilyas_ili For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (30-06-2014)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I was just taking a look at the current situation of teams - The target isn't that far, only if anyone of us (Me or Munna) would have survived with some equity, as low as 10,000. or at least we both would have survived with equities of 10,000 each. Only one team is on the top with not much difference - So what I've figured out so far from this contest, Survival is the key - Those who can survive with smaller profits - can even win the contest!
    Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

14. 2 users say Thank You to Roon for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (30-06-2014), ilyas_ili (30-06-2014)

15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    262 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,645 Times in 564 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I knew it already because in last contest i was against azmassi and bidyut, they both are brilliant traders and if you check their previous contests history you will find that they do not take big risks until the very last moment. So if you just hang on unlike me and Roon with an equity around 13-15 K you can easily do it. Best of luck once again.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to مناڈکیت For This Useful Post:

ilyas_ili (01-07-2014)

17. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    926 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    80 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Pair: EURUSD
    Order Type & Price: Sell @ 1.3687
    Lot Size : 20.00
    Order #: 835625949
    SL: 1.3687 (25 PIP), TP: 1.3667 (20 PIP)
    Name: Screenshot_32.jpg Views: 336 Size: 83.7 KB

There wasn't any good opportunity with this pair last night when i enter in this trade, but i just want to start from somewhere its just a guess based trade without any analysis.

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    926 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    80 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ilyas_ili     

Pair: EURUSD
    Order Type & Price: Sell @ 1.3687
    Order #: 835625949
    SL: 1.3687 (25 PIP), TP: 1.3667 (20 PIP)
    Order closed with small 5 Pips Profit (+100$)..

Pair: NZDUSD
    Order Type & Price: Sell @ 0.8753
    Order #: 835650096
    SL: 0.8778 (20 PIP), TP: 0.8738 (15 PIP)
    Name: Screenshot_34.jpg Views: 325 Size: 84.2 KB
    Rejection from 100 MA was confirmation that may MA work as Resistance but wasn't good enough due to inverted Hammer may be.. SL triggered (-500$ ).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3